TV & Film American Horror Story

I saw 3/4 of the first episode. I liked all of the previous ones, but this season just seems to be blood and gore for no other purpose than shock value. I think they had to cut back on writers in order to pay Gaga.

Besides I get it. This hotel attracts and traps people so the vampire lady can drink their blood. Seems very shallow and predictable.

I saw 3/4 of the first episode. I liked all of the previous ones, but this season just seems to be blood and gore for no other purpose than shock value. I think they had to cut back on writers in order to pay Gaga.

Besides I get it. This hotel attracts and traps people so the vampire lady can drink their blood. Seems very shallow and predictable.
It's gotten into the stories of the individual guests and staff members and is a lot more interesting now.

I liked the last episode, but something didn't seem right about it.
Mostly the Richard Ramirez thing bothered me, especially when they re-enacted one of his murders. Maybe I'm too sensitive about it because happened near where I lived and worked. And although I didn't personally know the people he murdered, one older couple he killed ran a business in our community.

I loved the one from last night.

I have been rewatchig the serious. I just started Coven. I forgot how much the last episode of Asylum made me cry.

Only one episode left.

My favorite character is Liz Taylor, she would be really cool to have as a friend.

I just attempted to watch this...oh my...I can't do it! :no: [emoji45]

There is a lot of gore and some explicit sex scenes, but behind it are some pretty good storylines.

There is a lot of gore and some explicit sex scenes, but behind it are some pretty good storylines.
I was totally into the storyline and kept trying to hang in there. I got a little more than halfway through. It bothered me for two days, lol. Damn! Maybe I'll try again with another season and skip the current one.

Well if you want to know what happens with the storylines, I can post them in spoiler tags or private message. I know I hate being interested in a show and not knowing the ending.

Well if you want to know what happens with the storylines, I can post them in spoiler tags or private message. I know I hate being interested in a show and not knowing the ending.
Thanks, I will keep that in mind and let you know! I think I may give it another shot.

For the most part I'm a fan of AHS, I've watched every season - but I'm sorry - this show is really starting to outright suck ***. The story-lines are predictable, the dialogue is base at best, the accents are AWFUL, as is much of the acting, the gore is up and genuine character content is not just down, it's non-existent. I could care less about anyone this season - they could all get killed off and I wouldn't even be remotely moved.

They need to return to the form of the first three seasons - where things were creepy not just gory, and we actually cared about what happened to the characters because we could identify with them.

Is Apocalypse only available in the US? I'm living in Asia and I there's no AHS Apocalypse on my Netflix. The latest they have is Roanoke! (Which was so bad btw)

Is Apocalypse only available in the US? I'm living in Asia and I there's no AHS Apocalypse on my Netflix. The latest they have is Roanoke! (Which was so bad btw)
Yeah, I think Roanoke was my least favorite of all the seasons.... :|

Well, as you folks know, I'm a DVD-only kinda gal... I'll be renting AHS: Cult very soon, possibly this weekend.... ;)