TV & Film American Horror Story

I just watched the third episode and I do still like it but I found it quite unsettling with the Kyle storyline.

Yay, Stevie Nicks.
...Last month, Murphy told Entertainment Weekly that "(Misty) is obsessed with Stevie Nicks because I am obsessed with Stevie Nicks." He also noted that Nicks gave the show permission to use her music, even though she is uncomfortable with the way the "witch" label has been attached to her.

"So I called Stevie Nicks and first I said, 'I want to use you in the show,'" Murphy said about the October reference to Nicks. "But she was very resistant because from the beginning of her career people who are in the Wiccan community had given her a hard time thinking she was a witch and she got a lot of scary fan letters. She didn’t like the darkness of that, and I explained to her the part and she’s like, 'Aw (expletive), let’s just do it. OK, I love it.'...

http://www.today.com/entertainment/stevie-nicks-will-appear-american-horror-story-coven-2D11577721

This week is the Season Finale. :pout:

Who does everyone think will be the new Supreme? I originally thought it would be Zoe, but now I have no idea. :shrug:

Season 4 hints are out. :)

As American Horror Story's third season draws to a close, executive producer Ryan Murphy has begun dropping hints about the plot of Season 4. So far, he's revealed that the season will likely shoot in Santa Fe or New Orleans, where they shot this season. And on Wednesday, Murphy told Entertainment Weekly that the story would take place in 1950.

"If you look historically what happened in the year 1950, there's some more clues in that year," Murphy said. "It's a period piece. We try and do the opposite of what we've done before. Jessica Lange has already started practicing her German accent, so I'm very excited!"...

http://www.tvguide.com/news/american-horror-story-season4-theories-1076082.aspx

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/05/09/american-horror-story-freak-show-scary-clown/
http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/...ory-freak-show-casts-michael-chiklis-20140329

American-Horror-Story-Freakshow-Season-4.mp4.0016.jpg

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
I don't know if she would be very happy to hear this, but I think she's adorable. :)

...Season four of the series, subtitled Freak Show, is set in Jupiter, Fla., in the 1950s, withJessica Lange in the lead role. The Emmy winner will portray a German expat managing one of the last remaining freak shows in the country. Returning stars set for Freak Showinclude Lange, Kathy Bates,Angela Bassett, Frances Conroy, Sarah Paulson, Emma Roberts, Gabourey Sidibeand Evan Peters, among others, as well as AHSnewcomers Michael Chiklis, The Hunger Games'Wes Bentley, Fargo's John Carroll Lynch andThe Normal Heart's Finn Wittrock. Chiklis is playing Bassett's husband and Bates' ex-husband...

'American Horror Story' to Feature World's Smallest Living Woman

Twisty the Clown...yay, there's going to be a scary clown. :D :eek:

...As first reported by TV Line, LaBelle — who will not sing on the series — will play a local townie who begins to unravel the deadly secrets of Twisty the clown killer, the mother of Sidibe's character....

'American Horror Story' Adds Patti LaBelle to 'Freak Show' Ranks

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
I didn't bother watching the rest of Coven as I was very creeped out by that incest storyline.:yuck: I just watched the start of Freakshow last night and it looks quite promising.

I loved this season. It was pretty awesome. The singing was incredible. I am sad that it is Jessica Lang's last season. She is amazing, I am just in love whit her.

Can't wait. :D
The hotel is now open! Well, close to opening. On the verge of opening. Okay, it’s still closed until October, but new details have emerged about the characters who will be inhabiting American Horror Story: Hotel when it opens this October (13 episodes premiere on FX on Oct. 7).

The cast of the upcoming fifth season of American Horror Story took the stage in Beverly Hills during FX’s day on the Television Critics’ Association press tour, and they each teased what their roles will be on the upcoming season...
American Horror Story: Hotel: Character's revealed | EW.com