A few vegan jokes!

I was in my garden this morning and the neighbor peered over the fence and said “What are you doing?”
“I'm putting all my plants in alphabetical order...”
She replied “Really? I don't know how you find the time..!”
Oh that's easy I said, “Its right next to the sage.”

I was in my garden this morning and the neighbor peered over the fence and said “What are you doing?”
Oh that's easy I said, “Its right next to the sage.”
any thougts on what plant is on its other side

turmeric?

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
Oh that's easy I said, “Its right between sage and turmeric.”

Oh that's easy I said, “Its right between sage and turmeric.”
"Thyme" is next to sage

Reactions: KLS52
we tried to watch his show last night and was kinda disgusted after about 10 minutes and we have a pretty high disgust factor... couldn't stomach him - the vegan joke was kinda funny and then fell off at the end

Emma JC
I only saw the trailer which included the vegan jokes. but YouTube had that clip - so I posted it here.
Nothing original and normally not worth posting but being "vegan" jokes by a "real" comedian, I though it was worth mentioning....

• Agree
Reactions: Emma JC
I only saw the trailer which included the vegan jokes. but YouTube had that clip - so I posted it here.
Nothing original and normally not worth posting but being "vegan" jokes by a "real" comedian, I though it was worth mentioning....
yup, and that is what made us try to watch it as the trailer on Netflix shows the vegan joke

Emma JC

we tried to watch his show last night and was kinda disgusted after about 10 minutes and we have a pretty high disgust factor... couldn't stomach him - the vegan joke was kinda funny and then fell off at the end

Emma JC
I don't find him at all funny. His jokes are the cheapest!

• Agree
Reactions: Emma JC