A few vegan jokes!

330365747_529816189284395_2634425292907369844_n.jpg

So in the news this week, an article about the State of Maine recalling a vegan's LUVTOFU license plate.

Must have seen this a couple of times before I realized it could read/interpreted in another way. I just thought Maine doesn't like vegans.
come to think of it, I bet most non-vegans would interpret it sexually first.

So in the news this week, an article about the State of Maine recalling a vegan's LUVTOFU license plate.

Must have seen this a couple of times before I realized it could read/interpreted in another way. I just thought Maine doesn't like vegans.
I remember that coming up in Ohio a few years back, they also banned it

Took me way too many times to catch the double meaning. I only saw tofu lol.

My youngest child is currently taking part in an experiment for a school assignment where he has to wear a sweater which says "GO VEGAN" on the front for a month. So far, the poor little fella has been abused, punched, spit on and had things thrown at him. We are all very curious to see what happens to him when he ventures outside.