TV & Film Your Favourite Foreign Language Films

Брестская крепость (I think officially called 'Brest Fortress' in the English release, but I've heard it was given other names too) was pretty good.

Unfortunately most foreign films I see are sort of like classical music in that I can never remember what the **** it's called to look it up again, since I used to just sit up late and catch them on TV.

Брестская крепость (I think officially called 'Brest Fortress' in the English release, but I've heard it was given other names too) was pretty good.

Unfortunately most foreign films I see are sort of like classical music in that I can never remember what the **** it's called to look it up again, since I used to just sit up late and catch them on TV.

I didn't think to use Cyrillic script, so I used the English release title for Ребро Адама. Doh!

I hear ya about remembering titles. I remember scenes more than titles, but saying "that movie where Jackie Chan rolls across a fire pit" generally isn't useful to anyone! (I *think* it was Drunken Master 2, but I saw it like 15 years ago, so how am I supposed to remember?)