Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Chrome

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Safari

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Other (Please specifiy)

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Firefox for me. I really like using GreaseMonkey scripts.

I tend to use Chrome (at home) because my computer is tiny, and unlike Firefox, Chrome doesn't seem to mind I don't have so much memory/processing power. I can still have lots of tabs open etc.

Also, I'll use Safari if a video or something won't play due to AdBlocker.

I love Chrome and that's what I've been using but it definitely doesn't seem to play very nicely with Flash Player. :(

I've been using Chrome for years, I love the design and speed of it and everything about it, and I experience no problems with it like I do with all the other browsers. I've been using it on my iPhone, too, now, and I love that it syncs with the browser and has a cool card interface of tabs.

I like and prefer Firefox, but use Chrome. Firefox has gotten so painfully slow and and it makes all my programs lag.

I've heard there are several forks(*) of Firefox out there now that some people use.

* fork = a different version based on the same source code.

I've used firefox since... um... a long time ago. Never had any of the problems with it that some people seem to, regardless of what computer and OS I use it on, no idea why. Sometimes on linux I use Chromium as a 'spare' and I've used more random ones than I can even remember, but not for very long. Before FF was around I had Opera.

Mine's Opera, but I've recently been feeling like finding a new favorite since it always gives me a bunch of crap these days. Stupid brand loyalty.