• Safari

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Other (Please specifiy)

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

Rosie1

I don't know what to put here.
Reaction score
Firefox for me. I really like using GreaseMonkey scripts.

Indian Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I tend to use Chrome (at home) because my computer is tiny, and unlike Firefox, Chrome doesn't seem to mind I don't have so much memory/processing power. I can still have lots of tabs open etc.

Spang

Foot Fetisher
Reaction score
Also, I'll use Safari if a video or something won't play due to AdBlocker.

D

Digger

I love Chrome and that's what I've been using but it definitely doesn't seem to play very nicely with Flash Player. :(

Reaction score
I've been using Chrome for years, I love the design and speed of it and everything about it, and I experience no problems with it like I do with all the other browsers. I've been using it on my iPhone, too, now, and I love that it syncs with the browser and has a cool card interface of tabs.

Calliegirl

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I like and prefer Firefox, but use Chrome. Firefox has gotten so painfully slow and and it makes all my programs lag.

Indian Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I've heard there are several forks(*) of Firefox out there now that some people use.

* fork = a different version based on the same source code.

K-II

Forum Legend
Reaction score
I've used firefox since... um... a long time ago. Never had any of the problems with it that some people seem to, regardless of what computer and OS I use it on, no idea why. Sometimes on linux I use Chromium as a 'spare' and I've used more random ones than I can even remember, but not for very long. Before FF was around I had Opera.

Snowcone

Mandroid
Reaction score
Mine's Opera, but I've recently been feeling like finding a new favorite since it always gives me a bunch of crap these days. Stupid brand loyalty.