Whatcha Eatin?

A salad; brown lentils,gem lettuce, diced peeled tomatoes, roast red peppers, a GC veggie ball, pumpkin
seeds, vinaigrette & yeast flakes.

A coconut milk yogurt with a few drops of Cornish salted caramel & sweetener.

Reactions: Emma JC
Just made vegan mayo and it wouldn't all fit in the jar, so I made a Boca burger with mayo and lots of banana pepper slices. Not something I would normally have on a burger, but really really good!

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
Strong French press (salted caramel) with hazelnut milk/sweetener.
Toasted granary baguette with spread,pan fried Plant Pioneer's Vacon (which tastes exactly
like the real thing) sliced avocado and a sprinkle of TJ's chili & Lime which isn't anything as tasty as Tajin.

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
This morning’s breakfast is tofu scramble and half a whole grain English muffin. Probably watermelon after that.

Reactions: Emma JC and Brian W
Honeydew melon. Toasted bagel with cream cheeze and cucumber with salt and black pepper. Mini Vego hazelnut chocolate bar. Green tea.

Reactions: Brian W and Emma JC
I can’t stop eating baked beans with potato salad.
And who knew…all purpose potatoes are so much better than russets for making potato salad!

Reactions: Emma JC and Brian W
I went to the shop to buy a baguette to make a vegan BLT but I saw a new plant based meal. Sweet potato bhaji with veggie cous cous, chickpeas and raita so I bought that as well. it was fairly nice. It is 12.30 so that was my brunch. I will have the BLT later.