Whatcha Eatin?

A granary multi seed baguette sandwich; spread, Dijon mustard, a sliced shroomdog banger, peeled sliced
vine tomatoes, gem lettuce and a sprinkle of Cornish smoked sea salt.
A doughnut peach.
A glass of chilled tequila flavoured zero shandy.

Reactions: Emma JC
I had a bowl of grapes and strawberries then mashed avocado on sourdough bread

Oatmeal with peanut butter and a splash of soy milk for extra creaminess. Maple syrup of course for sweetness.

A granary multi seed baguette sandwich; spread, Dijon mustard, a sliced Cumberland style shroomdog banger, peeled sliced
vine tomatoes, avocado, gem lettuce.

Coconut milk yogurt with a few drops of salted Cornish caramel plus sweetener.

A glass of chilled tequila flavoured zero shandy.

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
No idea what that is but it sounds like wine flavored candy/gummies…has to be good!

They were originally made with wine. However, the ones that are available are made with fruit concentrate. Yes, they are the best sweets ever; chewy and delicious. Even my pal who doesn't usually eat sweets and chocolates liked them! I off course buy M&S as they don't contain gelatine.

''Maynards Wine Gums are one of Britain’s most recognisable sweets. First launched by Charles Gordon Maynard in 1909, these chewy treats come in a selection of flavours including strawberry, orange and blackcurrant.

Wine gums were originally made using fermented wine - hence the name. Please note, however, that this manufacturing process is no longer used and Maynards Wine Gums do not contain any wine at all!''
1655619109010.png

• Love
Reactions: KLS52
I bought a sandwich from Coop that I just ate with some sparkling water.