Whatcha Eatin?

@shyvas I’m realizing you may be the reason that I often have lunch for breakfast. You post your lunch meals right when I’m ready to eat breakfast and they always sound so delicious. Im now having leftover pasta for breakfast lol. 😁

Now don't say that I'm the reason, if you're over indulging!! :D

I had a Chocolate Peanut Butter Soy Latte, now eating a sandwich with Sourdough Rye, Yves Salami, Violife Mature Cheddar slice, mayo and mustard. Way better than I expected. Having Chili Mac for lunch, a prepped meal I had in the freezer, along with some toast.

The last of my leftover one pot pasta :

A small bowl of last night's leftover ww orechette pasta & vegetable stew topped with melted Violife cheese/fresh basil/yeast flakes/evo.

Cherry & elderflower infusion/stevia

• Love
Reactions: EllieW and Emma JC
I had a chocolate cherry soy latte and then the same sandwich as yesterday for breakfast. It was so good! A sourdough rye sandwich slathered with mayo and mustard with yves salami and violife mature cheese slice. For lunch a black bean salad with shredded carrots and grape tomatoes dressed with mayo and sweet onion vinaigrette. And an oatmeal cookie for dessert.

I had a chocolate cherry soy latte and then the same sandwich as yesterday for breakfast. It was so good! A sourdough rye sandwich slathered with mayo and mustard with yves salami and violife mature cheese slice. For lunch a black bean salad with shredded carrots and grape tomatoes dressed with mayo and sweet onion vinaigrette. And an oatmeal cookie for dessert.
Your lattes sound so tasty. Do you make them yourself?

• Friendly
Reactions: EllieW
Fresh, raw vegan spring rolls (soya bake/strips of carrots/cucumber/nori/fresh mint/coriander/rice noodles) dipped in a blend of low salt soya sauce/lime juice/jalapeno hot sauce.

Apple puree with coconut milk yogurt/stevia.
A glass of zero tonic water.