Whatcha Eatin?

Just eating some cold cereal with oatmilk and blueberries. For lunch will have some leftover rice with peas and some beans. Southwestern Chili blend beans. For supper I'm making 2 Shepherd's Pies with Beyond Beef, one for camping which is what I'm doing next week and the other for my supper with some for the freezer.

Reactions: Raven and Emma JC
Having a Peanut Butter-Oatmilk-Cold Brew Coffee Latte right now. Cold cereal with blueberries and oatmilk in a few minutes. Then a Hazelnut Iced Coffee to take in the car with me as we're off camping this morning. Peanuts in the car as a snack in case we get hungry on the trip. Peanut butter sandwiches for lunch on sourdough rye. Then I already cooked up some Veggie Burgers in my air fryer for supper tonight. Just warm them in the microwave and dress them as we don't want naked burgers! LOL Have a great week everyone!

I just bought a Plant Chef sandwich from Tesco, roasted veg, spinach and houmous on tomato bread. It was very nice. I also had some iced mint tea.

I had some herbal tea, a punnet of blueberries and I'm making roasted baby potatoes and having them with salad and mayo.

• Love
Reactions: EllieW and Emma JC
I had some herbal tea, a punnet of blueberries and I'm making roasted baby potatoes and having them with salad and mayo.
Another cool word. Seems like it’s similar to a dry pint here. 😊

Another cool word. Seems like it’s similar to a dry pint here. 😊
Maybe.:)

I bought two punnets yesterday and noticed today that one was mouldy. Annoying.

I did want strawberries instead.

These are amazing. I’m so excited that I have something I can buy when I’m too lazy to bake. I made two in the air fryer. The other flavors are good too. My entire family loves them.
83839930-4EC8-4229-BCCC-F5F834B7131D.jpeg

same again today with some banana too - those antibiotics did a number on my system and life in my lower half has not been fun these past few days... all suggestions for restoring the biome are most welcome

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Friendly
Reactions: EllieW and KLS52
Just made a very good Mac and Cheez from the blog World of Vegan. Very good. Hubby at first said it doesn't taste like your normal Mac and Cheese, not very cheesy. I said don't worry I didn't use phony cheese in it. I didn't mention I didn't use cheese at all. LOL Then he went back for seconds. Guess he liked it after all. He's suspicious lately because I will feed him something without telling him what changes I made but he ends up liking it anyway. And he's open-minded enough to admit he likes it after he finds out it's vegan. I'm winning him over!

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
Just made a very good Mac and Cheez from the blog World of Vegan. Very good. Hubby at first said it doesn't taste like your normal Mac and Cheese, not very cheesy. I said don't worry I didn't use phony cheese in it. I didn't mention I didn't use cheese at all. LOL Then he went back for seconds. Guess he liked it after all. He's suspicious lately because I will feed him something without telling him what changes I made but he ends up liking it anyway. And he's open-minded enough to admit he likes it after he finds out it's vegan. I'm winning him over!
You’re fortunate. My husband and son were more adventurous when I first started 16 years ago but the last few years they’ve been digging their heels in more and more and refusing to even try anything vegan, unless it’s a dessert or snack. ☹️

• Sad
Reactions: Emma JC and EllieW