Whatcha Eatin?

You’re fortunate. My husband and son were more adventurous when I first started 16 years ago but the last few years they’ve been digging their heels in more and more and refusing to even try anything vegan, unless it’s a dessert or snack. ☹️
Hubby would say he's not adventurous and he doesn't like spicy foods. But he is coming around but he declared the other day, I'm not going vegan like you. Now I just have to wean him off of his bacon and ham. I think I have everything else covered. LOL Oh yeah, the cheese on his pizza. But next time I order my vegan pizza with Daiya cheese from Pizza Nova, I won't order him his cheese pizza and see how he likes the vegan one.

Leftover pizza (yesterday's restaurant outing) revamped : I added passata, Greek black olives, sliced frankfurter, strips of
Violife cheese and extra oregano. It tasted better but to my mind it's not really what I call pizza.

Coconut milk yogurt/stevia.

A salad bowl; local green olives, diced smoked tofu, sliced mushrooms, avocado and ww organic tabouleh with fresh herbs.
A doughnut peach and apricots.
Chilled strawberry & mint infusion/stevia.

Reactions: Emma JC and EllieW
A ww organic couscous salad with added sliced diced tomatoes, peas, fresh herbs, warm diced frankfurter and green olives /vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A doughnut peach and an apricot.
Shandy made with Tequilla flavoured beer.

I'm going to make some banana porridge that I just saw in a cookbook. Mash bananas with some oat milk, add some blueberries and nuts. Sounds good! We'll see. Maybe it's a stretch calling it porridge. LOL
Going to have Beyond Burgers for lunch. Maybe some Sweet Potato Fries.