Whatcha Eatin?

Fitjoy pretzels. They are so darned good. I think the gluten free-ness makes them extra crunchy and the nutritional yeast cheesiness makes them so tasty. I have a hard time only eating one serving.

A relative/ friend of ours said we should try this product I finally got round to getting one at the supermarket and I found it very good I thought it would be full of all sorts of chemicals to get it to that state but the only thing it has in it is potatoes. A slight hint ,would be to make it thick and not runny.938BD64E-F986-429E-97C3-D2EEFBDB82CC.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas
A relative/ friend of ours said we should try this product I finally got round to getting one at the supermarket and I found it very good I thought it would be full of all sorts of chemicals to get it to that state but the only thing it has in it is potatoes. A slight hint ,would be to make it thick and not runny.View attachment 25415

Instant mash used to be very popular over here. However, I don't like the taste.

• Informative
Reactions: Blues
Freshly squeezed orange juice with sparkling water. I'm not sure what to have for breakfast. I think I will be original and have toast and Marmite.

Reactions: Emma JC and EllieW
Ww organic broccoli & chickpea ravioli with sauteed mushrooms/a sprinkle of smoked paprika/yeast flakes plus a drizzle of evo.
Piel de Sapo melon.
Iced cherry & elderflower infusion/stevia.

Luckily I like instant mashed potatoes. Obviously not as good as fresh home made but good in a pinch. If you add enough non dairy milk…I like to use soy milk because it has more substance than almond…and nutritional yeast and vegan butter, they can be quite tasty. It helps mask the “instant” texture. Sometimes I even add non dairy cheese shreds, mozzarella and/or cheddar. Of course, that kind of ups the calorie/fat content lol. But then calories and fat are what makes food taste so good hahahahaha.

I haven't had instant mashed potatoes in years!

I had a wholemeal roll with vegan cheese.

Reactions: EllieW
Vegan no cheese and onion sandwich. :heart_eyes:

I had capers last night and liked them. I have had them before and didn't like them so that was something new.

A quinoa & vegetable salad ; diced smoked tofu, roast red peppers, peeled diced tomatoes,cucumber, avocado, grated raw carrots & beetroots, fresh parsley, fresh coriander/vinaigrette/yeast flakes. A slice of granary baguette/spread.
Apricots.
Lime juice/water/stevia.

A bowl of vamped up leftover one pot ww pasta bol. with added sauteed spiralised yellow courgettes topped with
ground almonds/grated Violife (melted) and a drizzle of evo. Served bubbling hot.
Coconut milk yogurt with a a drop of lemon essence/stevia.
Shandy made with tequila flavoured beer.