Whatcha Eatin?

Farina made with soy milk and a teaspoon of brown sugar.
Ok, that’s a lie…maybe a little more than just a teaspoon. 😁

Reactions: Emma JC
I found a box of Vegan Party Pack Hors-D'Oeuvres at Metro and thought I'd try them. Potato Samosa, Curry Coconut Bite, Beefless Salsa Bites, Chickenless Kung Pao Bites. I liked half of them and threw the rest out. LOL Hard to tell which was which as nowhere I found a "map" as to what was what but I think the ones I liked were the Beefless Salsa Bites and the Potato Samosa. So since I threw out half my lunch I made a salad of black beans, shredded carrots, diced cuke and a diced tomato mixed with a bit of vegan mayo and some Sweet Onion Vinaigrette. Now THAT was good!

Quinoa & vegetable (grated carrot/cucumber/raw beetroot, avocado diced peeled tomato) salad with slice warm frankfurter/vinaigrette/pumpkin seeds/yeast flakes.
A slice of granary baguette/spread.
A doughnut peach.
A glass of tequila flavoured shandy.

Reactions: Emma JC and EllieW
I'm having my latte, Salted Irish Cream this time. Cold brewed coffee, Soy Milk, Davinci Syrup. Just switched to Soy Milk from Oat Milk for my latte's as they foam up better. Oat milk did at first then it stopped and I have no idea what I changed so switched to the soy. For breakfast I'm having mashed banana with a little oatmilk, mixed with blueberries and a few salted, roasted peanuts, and topped with shredded coconut.
Edited to add: I decided to throw in a handful of chocolate chips as well.

Last edited:
I made a chickpea salad with vegan mayo and apple cider vinegar and had it with crackers. Protein drink and a bowl of fresh fruit.

Reactions: Emma JC and EllieW
I had some steel cut oatmeal with maple syrup. So easy, 2 minutes in the microwave and it's done. I don't know why anyone buys packets of instant oatmeal. LOL

A vegan mozzarella salad ; sliced peeled tomatoes from the local farm, Greek black olives, sliced mozzarella from Lidl's,vinaigrette/smoked Cornish sea salt & fresh basil. Granary baguette.
Air fried non mozarella sticks.
A vegan vanilla chocolate coated ice cream lolly.

Drinking an English Toffee Soy Milk Latte at the moment. Will eat some steel cut oats in a little bit, with maple syrup. Having Beyond Beef Spaghetti for lunch.

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven