Whatcha Eatin?

I have had a yoghurt, a piece of fruit and a sandwich today. I'm making an iced coffee as it feels very hot and muggy again.

• Agree
Reactions: EllieW and Emma JC
Simple breakfast today. First an English Toffee Latte with oatmilk, then a bowl of cereal, blueberries and oatmilk, then a cup of cold coffee made with Vanilla Oatmilk, Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate and Peppermint Paddy sf syrup. Having veggie burgers for lunch.

Reactions: Emma JC
A buckwheat & vegetable salad (avocado,diced tomatoes,steamed courgettes,cucumber,red roast peppers) with diced frankfurters/vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A coconut milk yogurt/stevia.
Apricots.
Chilled berry infusion.

Reactions: Emma JC and EllieW
Just had a big salad for lunch with Romaine, Shredded Carrots, grape tomatoes, black beans, mini orange pepper, mini cuke. Dressing of vegan mayo with Sweet Onion Dressing mixed in. I think I'll have a slice of multigrain sourdough rye now, with a little vegan butter.

Irish stew has been on my todo list for a long time. It came out OK. it might be better after I reheat it.
If I ever make it again I will only make a half recipe. The recipe says it serves 6 but it was so thick I ended up adding another 2 cups of water. It also took a lot longer than advertised. but I decided to use my instant pot as the soup pot and it didn't need much attention. I also thought 10 min prep was underestimating it - threre is a lot of chopping involved.

I had some trouble buying just one bottle of beer. Trader Joes is about the only place that allows you to do this and they didn't have a big selection of stout beers. I really don't know if the beer I bought was vegan.

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
A veggie burger with a salad; steamed courgettes/diced peeled tomatoes/avocado/vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
Blueberries & raspberries with coconut milk yogurt/stevia.
Chilled strawberry & mint infusion/stevia.

it's Saturday steel cut oats day....

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
Me too and Beyond Beef Spaghetti for lunch. I fed my daughter and her family and didn't tell them ahead of time I wasn't using hamburger. Daughter kept saying how much she loved my spaghetti sauce. After they were done I told them I used Beyond Beef and they loved it so much they're planning on buying some and using it too.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and shyvas