Whatcha Eatin?

We had some cacao buckwheat pancakes with choc pot chocolate spread, strawberries and sprinkles.....E put the sprinkles on so of course they're all over the kitchen counters and floor too. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
I had a roll with some Quorn vegan nuggets for brunch.

I wanted to make a curry later and couldn't find any curry paste in the shop I just went into. I then realised I didn't even have curry powder at home when I got in and checked, annoying!

I do have some hoisin sauce so maybe I could do Chinese veggies and rice instead.

I had a roll with some Quorn vegan nuggets for brunch.

I wanted to make a curry later and couldn't find any curry paste in the shop I just went into. I then realised I didn't even have curry powder at home when I got in and checked, annoying!

I do have some hoisin sauce so maybe I could do Chinese veggies and rice instead.

I always make curry with powder and not paste. I usually pick up store brands which make fabulous curries.

Reactions: Emma JC
steel cut oats/split red lentils, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, banana, date, cranberries, ground flax, hemp hearts, tumeric/pepper, cinnamon, maple syrup and toast with peanut butter

oops, I forgot to say 'mushroom powder', that also goes in while it is cooking

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Last edited:
Reactions: EllieW
Salad with Romaine, Carrots, Black Beans, Orange Pepper, Cuke, Grape Tomatoes. Dressing of Vegan Mayo and Sweet Onion Dressing. Slice of buttered 24 Grain Bread. Glass of Rice Milk with cold brew coffee in it.

Finally made the split pea soup I was craving! Really hit the spot.
I found the split peas I'll be buying from now on too--
It always sounded vegan, now labeled vegan! I don't use for soup, but for seitan

Attachments

• 20210704_132633.jpg
    20210704_132633.jpg
    900.4 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
I didn't have breakfast so I was really hungry. I made a salad with chickpeas, sweetcorn, yellow bell pepper and tomatoes with the Pizza Express dressing. I also had three slices of bread and marg.

I am going to make an iced coffee.

Reactions: EllieW and Emma JC
Last night I decided to disguise the Beyond Sausage Mild Italian which I didn't like so I fried it up into a crumble with onions and red peppers, added some Chili Powder and Cumin, stuck it in a tortilla with Daiya Mozza shreds, folded it in half, fried it up for a Quesadilla and cut it into wedges. Very good!

I had a bagel and coffee for breakfast.

I had the vegan chicken sandwich for lunch along with some cut up carrots and cucumber dipped in some vegan mayo. Green tea.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and EllieW