Whatcha Eatin?

1/2 a sesame bagel with roasted red pepper hummus
Smoothie consisting of: Blueberries, banana, cashews, pea protein, apple, pear

Reactions: Emma JC
still deciding but likely something simple like a banana and berries as we have some leftover stuffed shells that I would like to have to for lunch

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

A salad; buckwheat, diced peeled tomatoes, walnuts,gem lettuce, avocado,vinaigrette & yeast flakes.
Apricots.
A small glass of Tequila shandy.

Just have eaten another half of nice chocolate by company "Communarka", which existed in SU since 1905 (now it realeases a few varieties of chocolate in "authentic" covers). The one that is vegan is theoretically "bitter", but it doesn't seem bitter to me at all. As soon as i didn't like carob (and i doubt i'll be buying carob powder and making chocolate myself), i was trying to find relatively harmless vegan chocolate. But despite that many of them were vegan in fact,- they were very tough for my digestion, and i regretted i had been eating them. But this one (by Communarka) is very good.:yes: I can eat it even if i have overeaten. A couple days ago it appeared on discount, and i was able to buy a few (i missed my bus stop, and accidentally got off near the "Fives" grocer, haha). Then i made mom buy more.:p I also have some of "Eco" chocolate, which is a famous vegan brand here, but it's not the best for me:shrug:, though it's still very good, comparing to other non-vegan brands which release allegedly vegan things.

Favorite breakfast these days would be 12 cherries, 1 cup o' blueberries, 1 tsp of maple syrup, 1 pinch of French sea salt, & 1/4 c. of Steel Cut Oats in 1 c. of distilled H2O - boiled, then simmered for about 20 mins. YUMMY ! Bon Appétit, mes amis !

Reactions: EllieW and Emma JC
TVP tacos on corn tortillas and a smoothie with like 173 ingredients. (I was hungry while making the smoothie, so all the fruits, greens, grains, and nuts looked good)

hey "173 ingredients" is my schtick... lol

I had my oatmeal with "173 ingredients" just a bit ago, a very very late breakfast

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: hungryraccoon