Whatcha Eatin?

While shopping yesterday I bought some Gardein breakfast sausages, which I really enjoy. So this morning I'm making breakfast sliders with Gardein sausages, with lightly smoked and sauteed Portabella mushrooms. I still have an heirloom tomato, so a hearty slice will be the topping and condiment all-in-one.

While shopping yesterday I bought some Gardein breakfast sausages, which I really enjoy. So this morning I'm making breakfast sliders with Gardein sausages, with lightly smoked and sauteed Portabella mushrooms. I still have an heirloom tomato, so a hearty slice will be the topping and condiment all-in-one.

Sounds like something that I'd enjoy as I only like savoury breakfasts.

Reactions: Veganite
A salad ; lightly steamed diced courgettes, brown rice, diced peeled tomatoes, black Greek olives, slices of air fried schnitzel, vinaigrette
and yeast flakes.
A doughnut peach.
Chilled strawberry & elderflower infusion/stevia.

Reactions: Emma JC
yesterday I had to run out to do some work so just had a banana and a w/w tortilla rolled up with peanut butter and jam inside - today I will be back to my oatmeal mixture

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

had a small breakfast (cereal, berries, nuts) so made myself a lunch I haven't had in ages.... small package of ramen noodles, in the water I put brussel sprouts, handful or arugula and spinach, few soy curles, noodles - boiled then poured the pot out over a 1/4 can of brown lentils (to heat them) and put it all in my bowl - topped with 1/4 tsp of Keene's mustard (to bring out the sulforaphane in brussel sprouts), tumeric/pepper, tamari, rice vinegar, lemon juice, and a couple of teaspoons of tahini drizzled on top - WOW it was so delicious and satisfying

Emma JC

Reactions: KLS52
had a small breakfast (cereal, berries, nuts) so made myself a lunch I haven't had in ages.... small package of ramen noodles, in the water I put brussel sprouts, handful or arugula and spinach, few soy curles, noodles - boiled then poured the pot out over a 1/4 can of brown lentils (to heat them) and put it all in my bowl - topped with 1/4 tsp of Keene's mustard (to bring out the sulforaphane in brussel sprouts), tumeric/pepper, tamari, rice vinegar, lemon juice, and a couple of teaspoons of tahini drizzled on top - WOW it was so delicious and satisfying

Emma JC
You make the most interesting meals! 😊

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and shyvas
I've been eating so unhealthily the past few weeks. I have only had coffee, water and a banana today. I am going to make lots of veggies and rice for brunch later this morning.

Leftover 3 grain & vegetable pilaf with a sprinkle of smoked paprika/yeast flakes plus a drizzle of evo.
A tossed gem lettuce salad with fresh parsley/vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
Coconut milk yogurt with chopped walnuts stevia
Iced berry infusion/stevia

Reactions: Emma JC
You make the most interesting meals! 😊

thank you, I tend to be a kitchen sink sort of cook... I put all the things I love and are healthy for me into a base of some kind

this morning the base will be steel cut oats to which I will add some split red lentils, cranberries, a date, mushroom powder, ground flax and have lots of berries, banana, hemp hearts, turmeric/pepper, walnuts, maple syrup on it with pb toast on the side.... better get cooking as the morning is almost gone

oops, forgot to mention cinnamon

Emma JC

Last edited:
Reactions: KLS52