Whatcha Eatin?

A salad ; warm French beans, grated red cabbage, roast red peppers, thinly sliced spicy air fried tofu, vinaigrette walnuts/pumpkin/chia/sunflower seeds
& yeast flakes
A coconut milk yogurt/stevia
Cherry infusion

Reactions: Emma JC
tried a couple of small potatoes in my waffle maker - they turned out okay with a bit of ketchup - then made our usual steel cut oats and cinnamon raisin toast with peanut butter

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: phlubup
I roasted a tray of cauliflower and baby purple potatoes.

I don't like the purple potatoes :no:. Inside is more greyish than purple, and the texture is like Japanese sweet potatoes, and the taste? I don't know how to describe it- somewhere between a Japanese sweet potato with a slight spiciness?
They're between a Japanese sweet potato and roasted chestnut taste and texture

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
Please tell us more! Mozzerella,well pizza mozzerella, is still something that eludes me.
I do a fermented cashew cheese, both with or without soy yogurt, but it's not 'mozz'
I tried this recipe: Shreddable Vegan Mozzarella
It's not going to fool anyone into thinking it's mozzarella, but it still makes a very good pizza. Flavor-wise, it's very close to mozz, but it doesn't brown up, etc. I'm soaking some cashews now for yogurt, to try one of the variety you're talking about.

I'm having leftovers too. The spaghetti I made last night. I had some crumpets but they didn't fill me up as I slept in so late again.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and shyvas
I had a strawberry yoghurt with mango chunks and then two toasted crumpets. Green tea.

I have the last of the leftover spaghetti for lunch. I have to finish up some of my fresh food as the shopping is coming today so I will make some vegetables sticks to have with mayo too.

I ordered loads of mock meat in the shopping this week!

Reactions: Emma JC and shyvas
Leftovers :

One pot bolognese style ww orechiette plus a drizzle of evo.
A French bean salad with chopped walnuts/vinaigrette/yeast flakes
A coconut milk yogurt/stevia
Cherry & elderflower infusion/stevia