Whatcha Eatin?

French onion spinach tofu dip
How did you make that?
Boring oatmeal 🤮
I still haven't eaten any of the porridge I bought. I keep avoiding it and having a smoothie and toast for breakfast.

I might make overnight oats tonight so I will have to eat it tomorrow. So ridiculous. I bet I will like it when I try it!

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
How did you make that?

I still haven't eaten any of the porridge I bought. I keep avoiding it and having a smoothie and toast for breakfast.

I might make overnight oats tonight so I will have to eat it tomorrow. So ridiculous. I bet I will like it when I try it!
It's one of my favorite meal preps!
In food processor--
One box of silken tofu-I use extra firm, but doesn't really matter
One packet of onion soup and dip mix-I use generic brands, most are vegan. Frenchs recipe secrets is vegan
1/4 cup nooch
1/4 to 1/2 cup vegan mayo
2-3 Tblsp lemon juice
Blend
Add thawed chopped spinach and pulse to combine.

This is what I'm asked to bring to potlucks by people who hate tofu!
It's great on cooked potatoes, mixed with veggies, cooked greens
I'll often add to frozen broccoli in the morning to bring to lunch, leave out and microwave it at lunchtime. It's almost a quiche texture-kinda

You can add artichokes and shreds for a hot dip under a broiler
Great on a pita or toast

• Love
Reactions: Raven and Emma JC
I had the spinach dip on celery for lunch
Came home starving and had some Boca nuggets with hot sauce-they are not how I remembered, I was disappointed.
I really really need to plan dinners because I'm starting to get back in my old habits of just grabbing easy comfort foods

Reactions: KLS52 and Emma JC
A butternut, sage & buckwheat risotto served with thin strips of spicy, smoky air fried tofu plus a sprinkle of yeast flakes.
Fresh pineapple.
A mug of elderflower & strawberry infusion.

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
I’m drinking black tea with no creamer or sugar. It’s so gross but I’m so proud lol
I really hate plain black tea! I kinda like a chai with vanilla almond and spiced like I like. I can't remember the bags I liked- maybe Stash?
I guess Earl Grey is okay
Black tea seems to dry out my whole mouth

I'm having black coffee and a piece of apple pie!
Thinking of making enchiladas later, so I start the beans cooking!

Reactions: KLS52
I wanted something hot with no calories LOL
You can do better ;)
Ever try rooibos? what about camomile, or white tea? I've gotten to like white tea. Not so much green. Green seems to upset my tummy on an empty stomach, but I avoid it with most foods because it interferes with iron :(. White tea is ok
Hmmm, I should put white tea in my water I drink at work

Reactions: KLS52
I like rooibos tea. I had orange ginger today. Still gross with no sugar lol.

A salad ; gem lettuce, sliced mushrooms, pumpkin seeds, vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
Some Tyrrell's slightly salted crisps.
A coconut milk yogurt.
A glass of weak tequila shandy.

Reactions: Emma JC