Whatcha Eatin?

A spinach & frankfurter bake made with cashew cream.
A tossed green salad with vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A rye crisp bread.
White grapes.
A mug of elderflower & strawberry infusion.

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
A salad ; quinoa, gem lettuce and a sliced frankfurter with vinaigrette/yeast flakes/pumpkin seeds.
A coconut milk yogurt.
White grapes.
A mug of bramble & blueberry infusion.

Reactions: Emma JC
about to have our Sunday breakfast/brunch of beans (canned breakfast beans in tomato sauce with onions, jalapenos, spices) on toast with grapefruit and banana and maybe a side of smoky tempeh

Emma JC

Reactions: Raven
Breakfast - a cup of tea. Vegan ham salad. Bowl of berries.

I made a bean/corn Mexican style salad yesterday but I think I'm going to turn the leftovers into a chilli and have it with vegan cheese, avocado and salad. Maybe rice too. I will make that for lunch when I get home. :)

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and shyvas
A salad ; gem lettuce, grated carrots,quinoa, sliced seitan, warm frankfurters, pumpkin seeds with vinaigrette & yeast flakes.
A few Tyrrell's cider vinegar & sea salt crisps.
A mug of Earl Grey/soya milk/stevia.

Reactions: KLS52 and Emma JC
My kitchen is being partially demolished so I had to order a salad pizza. Wow is me. 😁
Ooooo.....what's going on?
I still haven't painted mine, and the wall behind the stove still has wallpaper. I really really need to paint!

I kinda messed up making mashed pintos for dip. I left too much cooking liquid, so I added some dried pinto beans with jalepanos that just needed rehydrating. I kinda like them, but my son does not. I put some toritlla chips in toaster oven with some of my rice cheese to dip

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
Ooooo.....what's going on?
I still haven't painted mine, and the wall behind the stove still has wallpaper. I really really need to paint!

I kinda messed up making mashed pintos for dip. I left too much cooking liquid, so I added some dried pinto beans with jalepanos that just needed rehydrating. I kinda like them, but my son does not. I put some toritlla chips in toaster oven with some of my rice cheese to dip
Darn that’s supposed to be woe is me. You’ve immortalized my typo or should I say autocorrects error lol.
We are going to have the kitchen painted including the cabinets but all of the bottom cabinets and drawers were broken in some form or other. So we got an estimate to have the cabinets replaced. It was quite reasonable since we agreed to go with a basic stock cabinet from Home Depot. So rather than put money into cabinets where the doors didn’t close properly in the drawers were plastic inside and cracked, we felt the smarter thing to do would be to just invest in getting them replaced.

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas and Emma JC
I made a green smoothie and then had wholemeal toast with Marmite.

I also had ginger and lemon tea.

A salad with a Green cuisine burger plus vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
Apple compote with coconut milk yogurt.
A mug of bramble & blueberry infusion.

Steamed organic carrots & French beans, a frankfurter with a drizzle of evo/yeast flakes and a huge sprinkle of crispy onions.
Apple compote plus some coconut milk yogort.
A mug of ginger & lemon infusion.

A cup of Yorkshire tea and two toasted crumpets with Marmite. I'm getting another cup now. It feels chilly here this morning!