Whatcha Eatin?

Sliced and pan seared Field Roast apple sage sausage in Aloo Mutter ready meal.

1493345683.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Brian W and Emma JC
Saturday morning regular steel cuts oats with split red lentils in them, blueberries, mixed berries, banana, ground flax, hemp seeds, walnuts, cinnamon, turmeric/pepper, maple syrup and a side of toast with peanut butter.

Emma JC

Reactions: Brian W
I put some tortilla chips in the toaster oven broiler--half with Trader Joes cashew cheddar slices, the other half with the new Parmela cashew cheese in pepperjack flavor. Both melted nicely, with the Parmela being more bubbly and gooey. I preferred the taste of TJ's, but the other being pepperjack not a fair comparison.
I still like Daiya block cheddar best.
I'd like some more though! Lazy and hungry

Reactions: Emma JC
I'm going to make a roast dinner today. I think I'm going to start doing it every Sunday to set up a routine. I'm going to have roasted potatoes, maple roasted carrots, peas, gravy and stuffing with a vegan burger. I think I might make a nut roast next week.

For breakfast I just had a cup of tea and two slices of toast.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and shyvas
I'm going to make a roast dinner today. I think I'm going to start doing it every Sunday to set up a routine. I'm going to have roasted potatoes, maple roasted carrots, peas, gravy and stuffing with a vegan burger. I think I might make a nut roast next week.

For breakfast I just had a cup of tea and two slices of toast.

My favourite with tons of fluffy roast potatoes and homemade gravy. :)

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
A tossed salad with vinaigrette plus a drizzle of virgin linseed oil/pumpkin seeds and yeast flakes.
A few crisps.
Grapes and yellow plums.

A tossed salad; chickpeas, artichoke hearts, gem lettuce,mushrooms, pumpkin seeds, vinaigrette & yeast flakes.
Yellow plums.
Elderflower & strawberry infusion.

Used my food slicer to slice up the 'gyro' seitan and eating the ends that didn't slice.
I feel like it's like gyro-but the blends I look up have cinnamon, nutmeg and oregano. I use Penzeys Lamb blend, and Turkish blend and lots of minced fresh garlic.