Whatcha Eatin?

can of breakfast beans, oil free fry up of onions/garlic/jalapeno/sweet potato chunks, toast

Emma JC

Reactions: Raven
Leftovers : steamed broccoli & courgettes with some bolognese sauce plus extra strips of roast red peppers with a
sprinkle of yeast flakes and topped with melted Violife.
A fruit flavoured cold brew infusion.

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
A sandwich made with a mini olive French stick, spread, sliced Violife epic mature cheddar style cheese, slice toms with a huge sprinkle of
smoked Cornish sea salt.
A coconut milk yogurt/stevia.
A pink plum.

Reactions: Emma JC
I had a lunch at my friends yesterday ; nibbles ; green & black olives (all local & from the village market) radishes, marinated artichoke hearts plus a margarita.
Green Cuisine Swedish style balls (delicious) served with a vegetable & chickpea stew, rissole style potatoes.
Chocolate and coconut cake (vegan) served with strawberries. I was indeed chuffed as nobody has ever made me a cake using plant based ingredients!
Greengages.
Blueberry clusters ( that I had bought over)
White wine.

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
A salad; gem lettuce, grated carrots, diced peeled tomatoes,roast red peppers, Black Greek olives and a few Green Cuisine Swedish style balls plus vinaigrette/pumpkin seeds/yeast flakes.

A few pink plums.

I was at my sister's and my BIL was making BLTs. I took some tofu and cut it thin, fried it in vegetable oil, added some soy sauce, had it on toast with lettuce and tomato.

Last night I didn't feel like cooking and remembered this and since i was home I improved on the recipe.
Fried super firm tofu in avocado oil. Added lettuce, tomato, and avocado. Spread vegan mayo on both sides. Had it with french fries and a diet root beer.

I love this. I'm going to have it for lunch too.

Reactions: Raven and Emma JC
Last evening we had baked eggplant slices topped with sun-dried tomato pesto and tomato slices, near the end add vegan cheeze and nutritional yeast.

Todays supper is chopped salad with mixed beans, and we have the leek and potato soup I posted yesterday in recipes with whole wheat artisan bread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to have a salad ; sliced white seitan,peeled tomatoes, avocados, roast red peppers, pumpkin seeds with vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A couple of pink plums.
A glass of blackcurrant (sf) squash.

A salad ; avocados, peeled tomatoes, roast red peppers, sliced cocktail sausages, Violife mature Cheddar style cheese, pumpkin seeds, vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A few oven baked crisps.