Whatcha Eatin?

A warmed slice of Aldi Simply Organic pumpkin loaf. If you have an Aldi I strongly suggest this special.It's like a cinnamon swirl bread, but kinda wheat, and not too sweet. Not a 'pumpkin' taste either. and vegan
With a hot cup of white tea

Reactions: Emma JC
Spicy cream of pumpkin/sweet potato & ww tagliateli soup served with a swirl of coconut cream, a drizzle of pumpkin oil/pumpkin seeds plus a sprinkle of yeast flakes.
A coconut milk yogurt.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
I made a pudding type cornbread with a can of creamed corn, a box of vegetarian Jiffy cornbread mix, 1/4 cup oil and 1/4 cup water, and chopped jalepanos, and a couple Tblsp sugar. Baked in 8x8 at 400F for 30 min.
Yummy!

I got a sandwich from Coop. It was a mock Hoisin duck one. I didn't really like it as the only one I like is the "chicken" and stuffing one but it is always sold out! I had a doughnut too.

Only 6000 steps today as well.:heart_eyes:

• Love
Reactions: KLS52 and shyvas
I had a buy one get one free coupon for a local sub shop. So much plexiglass, a really bad menu. I got the the veggie sub without cheese and selected the whole grain bun, that looked like pumpernickel, and asked for it toasted, as the veggies were roasted anyway. The bottom of the bun was burnt and just altogether nasty. I was so disappointed as I had been craving Subway. I love our Subway

• Sad
Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
I got a sandwich from Coop. It was a mock Hoisin duck one. I didn't really like it as the only one I like is the "chicken" and stuffing one but it is always sold out! I had a doughnut too.

Only 6000 steps today as well.:heart_eyes:

Why didn't you like it? That reminds me of the Hoisin no duck spring rolls that I was meant to taste during my stay in the UK. When I went into M&S they had sold out of them.
What was the jam doughnut like? I usually only buy the latter at Sainsbury's as I'm very fussy with doughnuts ; they have to be light, airy, freshly fried and oozing with raspberry jam. :D

1600750225311.png

Reactions: Raven
Why didn't you like it? That reminds me of the Hoisin no duck spring rolls that I was meant to taste during my stay in the UK. When I went into M&S they had sold out of them.
What was the jam doughnut like? I usually only buy the latter at Sainsbury's as I'm very fussy with doughnuts ; they have to be light, airy, freshly fried and oozing with raspberry jam. :D

View attachment 22483

Oh, they look nice.

The wrap yesterday was tasteless! I am not buying that again.

The doughnut was delish, lol.

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas
I had a buy one get one free coupon for a local sub shop. So much plexiglass, a really bad menu. I got the the veggie sub without cheese and selected the whole grain bun, that looked like pumpernickel, and asked for it toasted, as the veggies were roasted anyway. The bottom of the bun was burnt and just altogether nasty. I was so disappointed as I had been craving Subway. I love our Subway

That is bizarre that you had a Subway sub yesterday as so did I for the first time in years - my honey was out and about and asked if I wanted something and so brought me a veggie sub (not roasted or reheated) - it was decent, not amazing but decent for sure. It had lots of hot peppers in it and so that made it tasty.

Emma JC

That is bizarre that you had a Subway sub yesterday as so did I for the first time in years - my honey was out and about and asked if I wanted something and so brought me a veggie sub (not roasted or reheated) - it was decent, not amazing but decent for sure. It had lots of hot peppers in it and so that made it tasty.

Emma JC
No I had a crappy sub from DiBellas! I like our Subway a lot! Subways are all independent of each other, and I know some are pretty bad.
I just had a salad with a weird dressing concoction I made--I finished a jar of green olives and added some olive oil to some of the brine and some red wine raspberry vinegar- like equal parts. I should give more thought before making dressings

• Friendly
A tossed gem lettuce & avocado salad/vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
Leftover pumpkin/sweet potato/seitan Madras style curry served with roast cauliflower rice.

I had a Gregg's vegan steak slice about 11.30 as there is a Gregg's bakery right next to the charity shops I go to. Very convenient. Orange juice too.

I am hungry again so I will have a wholemeal roll with avocado and sliced tomato.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and shyvas
I had a Gregg's vegan steak slice about 11.30 as there is a Gregg's bakery right next to the charity shops I go to. Very convenient. Orange juice too.

I am hungry again so I will have a wholemeal roll with avocado and sliced tomato.

Sooo jealous cos I love Gregg's no steak slice. :D

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and Raven