Whatcha Eatin?

I made soy yogurt last night so I'm having some with frozen blueberries. I almost opened a jar of strawberry rhubard jam I bought, but restrained myself! 🙄

• Friendly
Reactions: Brian W and Val
A tossed batavia salad with sliced avocados, sliced seitan, walnuts, vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A doughnut peach.
A glass of Twinings, pomegranate, elderflower & lemon balm cold infuse brew :

Attachments

• 1598876887705.png
    1598876887705.png
    293 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Val and Emma JC
A salad ; leftover ww gnocchetti, batavia lettuce, diced peeled tomatoes, black olives, pumkin seeds, shavings of Applewood cheese, vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A fruit flavoured cold infusion brew.

A salad ; batavia, avocado, tomatoes (peeled) ww gnocchetti pasta shells,pumpkin seeds, sliced cocktail sausage, vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
White grapes.
A glass of cold infusion brew-tropical fruit flavoured.

Earlier on; a hot toasted crumpet oozing with pb spread & Marmite.
A quinoa & vegetable salad ( tomatoes, batavia, avocado, cocktail sausages, pumpkin seeds, vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A passion fruit cold brew infusion.

Reactions: Emma JC and Val
Some seitan pepperoni slices that just got cooked! I got the seasoning just right, and used hot chili oil I always ask for when I get Chinese take out for the oil.

A salad ; steamed brussels & caulflower with sliced warm frankfurters, vinaigrette plus a drizzle of extra virgin linseed oil/pumkin seeds/yeast flakes and Cornish 4 pepper sea salt.
Blueberries & raspberries.
A mixed berry cold brew infusion.

Black beans with salsa, mashed avocado with chilli, chopped tomatoes and cucumber and a toasted pitta bread. Ginger tea.

Reactions: Emma JC and Val