Whatcha Eatin?

I saved six of my 16 points for Gardein mandarin chicken and a chopped veggie salad with hummus dressing. The chicken was 4 points and the salad was 2 points...one point for the hummus and one point for six black olives lol. I chopped the olives so they go farther. 😁

Braised tofu with a bag of spinach, and some of the teriyaki sauce packet I keep from Aldi frozen Asian blend veggies. I rarely use any, at most add some to my own blend of pineapple, garlic, ginger, chili garlic paste, and corn starch. I added the ramen noodles from a pack. My son buys them by the case 🙄 .
I used Pulmonde tofu, which somehow has a taste and texture that makes me want to use for a dessert
The first time I made tofu for my kids I cut it in slabs, fried in some butter and sprinkled with powdered sugar. I never hear people doing

Apples from our garden!🍎🍏💖 (For the first time this year). They are sour and firm, but they are supposed to be like this (never were different). Very tasty.:lick:
Also eating baked red beans with a weird mixture of capsicum chunky salsa, fierce russian mustard and pickle juice;
Plus walnuts and dried mango.
[And it's 4 a.m.]:sheep::mcat:

Reactions: Raven
A ww, multigrain wrap with lettuce, chopped tomatoes, avocados, Applewood cheese, Cornish salt & 4 peppers seasoning.
A mug of blackberry & blueberry infusion.

Reactions: Val
Strong French press coffee/cashew milk/stevia.
Crispy,hot toasted crumpets with spread oozing down the little holes on their cratered surface, plus Marmite.

• Haha
Reactions: Raven