Whatcha Eatin?

A salad ; gem lettuce, chicory, diced peeled tomatoes, chia seeds/yeast flakes/wheatgerm/vinaigrette
plus two tofu & shiitake mushroom croquettes.
Kiwi & blueberry salad.
Cherry & elderflower infusion.

Reactions: Val
Behold! Yesterday evening, Ughshu was engaged in the activity that he hasn't done since Soviet times. I was sorting out whole dried yellow peas! Luckily, no stones were found (only a couple of shrivelled or rotten peas). Unghshu made a dense soup out of it (very satiating and super good for digestion,- at least, that's what i feel). Of course, i love red beans more, - but peas may be an option (granted, they are quite cheap).
IMG_20200407_224052.jpg

Reactions: PTree15
A slaw ; red & white cabbage, carrots, raw beetroot,dried cherries, pumpkin seeds/yeast flakes/sliced seitan & vinaigrette.
A slice of toasted ww, multi seed bread/spread/yeast extract.
Fruit
Cherry & elderflower infusion.

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
Yellow pea "porridge" with Armenian-style salsa;
Store-brand "Serbian-style" white beans, which are too oily for my liking;
4 kiwis, +prunes, kuraga and cashews.

Have I told you lately that I love my air fryer...

View attachment 20456
I think I need to get an air fryer. :D I hate to add to my gadget supply, but this seems like something I would use a lot.

Oh, and I am having chickpea salad on a bed of lettuce with a little Italian dressing. And two chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

I'm about to have seitan stew with some saltines. I would love to have a big piece of Italian bread, too, but since I don't have that, I'll have crackers instead with a little Earth Balance on them. :)