Whatcha Eatin?

I had my very interesting seitan with sauteed mushrooms.
Now I'm eating some cantalope. I;m done with cantalopes- and most melons. They're just not the same, even organic ones. This one tastes alright, but has that somewhat chewy, kinda rubbery texture I can't stand.
The minneloas I had were wonderful! The best citrus I've had in a long time! I hope they're still around. I got them at the produce market, could have gone today
I don't really beer as I used to, I wish Zima was back...

I had my very interesting seitan with sauteed mushrooms.
Now I'm eating some cantalope. I;m done with cantalopes- and most melons. They're just not the same, even organic ones. This one tastes alright, but has that somewhat chewy, kinda rubbery texture I can't stand.
The minneloas I had were wonderful! The best citrus I've had in a long time! I hope they're still around. I got them at the produce market, could have gone today
I don't really beer as I used to, I wish Zima was back...
Lol, you said you wish Zima was back, and i thought: "Why would she want winter to come back??"😁 (in Russian, "zima"="winter").

• Haha
Reactions: silva
A weird "salad" of shredded cabbage and canned sweet corn with yeast&cayenne seasoning and apple cider vinegar;
Georgian-style pickled cabbage;
Pickled yuba (the last pack)... *sigh*;
Granny Smith apples, kuraga (dried apricots) and cashews.

Reactions: Nekodaiden
Breakfast: Tofu scramble, home made hash browns, whole wheat toast with yeast spread, pepitas, lettuce, pickle juice.

Lunch: A chocolate shake made from oat milk, peanut butter, raw sugar and cocoa powder)
I also had a soup made primarily from water, whole wheat flour, yeast extract and salt, along with a a smidgen of a Mexican BBQ sauce.

Dinner: So far - a few deli type sandwiches on whole wheat, with tofu, homegrown tomato, lettuce and pickle juice.

A salad ; shredded red cabbage, grated raw beetroot, chicory, pumpkin/chia seeds/wheatgerm/crumbled tofu and mushroom burger, quinoa plus vinaigrette.
Blueberries & strawberries.
Apple & cinnamon infusion.

Hello all

I started out with good intentions....

Porridge, oat milk, pear and cinnamon, with seed/nut sprinkles.

Now, vegan chocolate, home made raw chocolate brownies, sucked down vegetable crisps which doesn't sound too bad, except that it was a 'sharing bag'! I am drinking chai tea though!:innocent:

Lunch will be a virtuous salad and marinated tofu wholemeal wrap, if my stomach can wrap itself round that.

And a reduced Bol ready meal - some sort of fire cracker cauliflower thing. My poor guts...

Hello all

I started out with good intentions....

Porridge, oat milk, pear and cinnamon, with seed/nut sprinkles.

Now, vegan chocolate, home made raw chocolate brownies, sucked down vegetable crisps which doesn't sound too bad, except that it was a 'sharing bag'! I am drinking chai tea though!:innocent:

Lunch will be a virtuous salad and marinated tofu wholemeal wrap, if my stomach can wrap itself round that.

And a reduced Bol ready meal - some sort of fire cracker cauliflower thing. My poor guts...

I fancy some vegetable crisps.... and off course don't have any. :dizzy:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: Val and Irene Adler