Whatcha Eatin?

Leftover cream of vegetable soup with evo/sprinkle of yeast flakes.
A tossed salad; gem lettuce, chicory leaves, roast red peppers/vinaigrette/linseed.
Raspberries with yogurt/stevia.
Strawberry & elderflower infusion.

Reactions: PTree15
A mini tofu burger with steamed broccoli with evo.
A few nuts.

I skipped breakfast as I'm starting to ration food. The last time I went to Lidl's people were not respecting the required distance. Over here it's 1 metre and in the UK, it's 2. Just more conflicting information.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I skipped breakfast as I'm starting to ration food. The last time I went to Lidl's people were not respecting the required distance. Over here it's 1 metre and in the UK, it's 2. Just more conflicting information.

The thought of you rationing food makes me feel sad. I hope all of this ends soon and you're able to feel safe to live normally again. :hug:

• Agree
Reactions: Brian W and Emma JC
making veggies / 3 minute noodles / a few Gardein beef tips

black bean sauce for the veggies (carrots, celery, broccoli, onions, garlic, bell pepper)
lightly crisp the noodles after boiling

Emma JC

Pretty simple this morning - coffee with oat milk and raw sugar + whole wheat toast with yeast spread and a tomato from my garden that I picked several days ago and left to ripen on a window sill. Yesterday I picked a whole bunch more.

I can think of very few things better than a garden tomato. :heart_eyes: #jealous

If curious I have a video posted in the Lounge/MemberZone section of my tomato plants and some other foodstuffs I am growing. I'm still pretty new at growing food but have been learning lots in the last few years...

• Friendly
Reactions: Val and Thurza
Toast with flora margarine and marmite. Red grapes, crisps and an energy drink and a small bottle of sparkling water.

I looked around my cupboards, fridge and freezer and worked out that I have about 45-50 meals left. Why, yes, I am bored, thanks for asking. :laughing: