Whatcha Eatin?

A salad; grated cabbage, green lentils, grated carrots, red roast peppers, sliced apples, pumpkin seeds, crispy onions, dried cherries, Dijon vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A slice of granary baguette with spread and a banana.
A mug of berry infusion.

A salad; grated cabbage, green lentils, grated carrots, red roast peppers, sliced apples, pumpkin seeds, crispy onions, dried cherries, Dijon vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A slice of granary baguette with spread and a banana.
A mug of berry infusion.
When you say spread, is that butter/margarine?

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
Tofu scramble with some minced seitanham I made yesterday. I wanted to add a little of maple syrup--the previous jug was kept in the freezer, this one is new and in the fridge. I forgot that maple syrup is that liquid when not frozen...so it was more sweet than savory :laughing:

Lol it can't be butter but plant based spread made with vegetable oils.:)
Here we have spreads that are either called "plant based butter", or margarines.. They're both made with veg oils, and honestly, I don't know if there is a difference or not! I know the 'butters' like Country Crock plant based almond oil, or olive oil, butters are by far better than the margarines that are vegan!

Reactions: Emma JC
Here we have spreads that are either called "plant based butter", or margarines.. They're both made with veg oils, and honestly, I don't know if there is a difference or not! I know the 'butters' like Country Crock plant based almond oil, or olive oil, butters are by far better than the margarines that are vegan!

Over here spreads aren't called butter. The difference between plant bases spreads and margarine is the fat content.

Ww orechette pasta with a kind of lentil/tomato/mushroom/soy chunk/red roast pepper/red wine/Marmite stock sauce plus a sprinkle of yeast flakes.
Soya yogurt with raspberries/blueberries/stevia.

A Reuben sandwish-kinda. It's seitanham, Aldi vegan mozz, sauerkraut , thousand island, on sourdough toast.
Much prefer tempeh and rye!

I'm going to have some homemade green lentil & vegetable soup made with tumeric & smoked paprika. Topped with crispy onions, yeast flakes, pumpkin seeds, a sprinkle of smoked paprika and a huge drizzle of pumpkin oil.