Whatcha Eatin?

I had tofu for the first time in about a month yesterday. I marinated it in garlic and onion powder, maple syrup, olive oil and tamari first. I'm going to have the same thing again today. It was so delicious!

I had it with wedges and roasted asparagus.

Boiled garbanzo beans with some stupud sauce and yeast seasoning;
A gigantic pink Azeri tomato;
2 last kiwis;
Store-brand pickled cuckes;
Iranian dates and Uzbekh prunes.

I made a huge chickpea salad with corn, cherry toms, cucumber, onion, orange bell pepper with vegan mayo, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and sea salt and black pepper. I had half and will have the rest tomorrow.

I've just been eating these 2 things together. They go together well. So yummy!:bd: I remembered that i had some mung bean noodles in the pantry. They are pretty old, but they were in a good condition, so it was a great pleasure (munching them along with my gigantic cabbage-tomato salad). I've got 5 portions left.
Mung bean noodles:
IMG_20200421_002044.jpg

Delicious sriracha sauce that i bought in "Red dragon" Chinese shop in winter 2018/19. It's a shame that i can't go to the city and to "Red dragon" and get yummy Asian goodies. They even sell mochi rice cakes, a lot of fermented foods, a lot of dried foods, like dried yuba (i used to buy it there!), plenty of Asian sauces, exotic products, etc.etc. Plus, a bunch of cosmetics and carnivorous food, as it's not a vegan shop. Eeehh... those times are gone, when i could use my day off to make a trip to the city and buy the best items in bulk. Now i have to beg mom many times to go to Kolpino's Azeri kiosks and buy me a head of fresh cabbage and some apples...:sigh:
IMG_20200421_002005.jpg

Last edited:
A salad with spinach, cabbage shreds, iceberg, peppers, carrot shreds, and the marinated peppers, capers, garlic and olives I got from Aldi last Christmas. I wish I'd have gotten another jar.
I so crave junk food

• Friendly
Reactions: Val and PTree15
A hearty soup/meal in a bowl; leftover soup with added steamed vegetables, sliced frankfurters, whole wheat/ bread crumbs with a drizzle of evo and a sprinkle of yeast flakes.
Fresh fruit salad/Alpro coconut yogurt.
Cherry & elderflower infusion.

I opted for a whole wheat bagel with jam. Not the best choice. And I didn’t even enjoy it like I thought I would so I only ate half. I think it was the whole wheat. It was a pretty gritty/grainy bagel. Not what I was looking for but it’s all I had.