Whatcha Eatin?

Mung bean glass noodles with a small amount of sriracha sauce and a lot of cayenne salsa;
A "salad" of chopped fresh cabbage and sweet corn with yeast seasoning and pickle juice that is left after i devoured the cucumbers;
Granny Smith apple;
Iranian dates. :lick:

A salad of chopped fresh cabbage and Krasnodarian tomatoes with tomato sauce and apple cider vinegar (that is a pricy vinegar, from Germany,- i've never tried it before, and i can say it's not bad, tastes mild, and my stomach likes it);
Green peas just as they are;
Cashews, prunes, Iranian dates;
Granny Smith apple;
Pomegranate juice.

An Aldi chik'n tender sandwich on toasted sourdough bread with vegan mayo and cranberry sauce; a handful of pretzels with hummus.

• Love
Reactions: Val and shyvas
I opted for a whole wheat bagel with jam. Not the best choice. And I didn’t even enjoy it like I thought I would so I only ate half. I think it was the whole wheat. It was a pretty gritty/grainy bagel. Not what I was looking for but it’s all I had.
Boy do I know what you mean! I got a wonderful whole wheat bagel when we got bagels at work one morning- probably Brueggers Bagels. I've never had a store bought one I liked
I bought sourdough bread from Aldi that's amazing toasted, with spread, nooch and black salt.

I just had Aldi street corn hummus (yes! and vegan!) with mini peppers. It really tastes like roasted corn, with just a bit of cumin. (I'm pretty sensitive to cumin taste)

You make sure to post when you plan a trip to Aldi so we help with the list!

• Friendly
Reactions: Val and KLS52
Boy do I know what you mean! I got a wonderful whole wheat bagel when we got bagels at work one morning- probably Brueggers Bagels. I've never had a store bought one I liked
I bought sourdough bread from Aldi that's amazing toasted, with spread, nooch and black salt.

I just had Aldi street corn hummus (yes! and vegan!) with mini peppers. It really tastes like roasted corn, with just a bit of cumin. (I'm pretty sensitive to cumin taste)

You make sure to post when you plan a trip to Aldi so we help with the list!
Thanks silva, I will!
Hmmmm corn hummus...I am intrigued. I’m not a big fan of cumin or any strong spice for that matter.

A bowl of peas with yeast flakes/a drizzle of evo.
An open faced sandwich made with ww, multigrain toast, spread, sliced seitan and French mustard.
Kiwi & pineapple salad.

Reactions: Val and PTree15
Sourdough toast with peanut butter and grape jelly, three clementines and a mug of black coffee.

Reactions: Val and Raven
I just made a grilled PBJ sandwich and it was really good! I made the sandwich yesterday to bring with us when we went to the new house to meet the floor guys. We had to leave at 6:30 a.m. so hadn’t eaten anything. I wanted to bring something in case I became hungry before we got home. I didn’t end up eating it...I opted for Earth Balance cheese puffs instead, lol. And I didn’t want to waste the PBJ, so I had the idea to grill it. I’m glad I did! One thing I’m learning through this COVID situation and inability to get groceries whenever I want, is to not waste food. So something good is coming out of this. In the past I wouldn’t have thought twice to just throw it out.

A salad; grated red & white cabbage, grated carrots, diced fennel, walnuts, sliced seitan, chia seeds, yeast flakes plus a French mustard vinaigrette.
Kiwi & pineapple fruit salad.

Reactions: Val and PTree15
Mixed vegetable velouté soup with thinly sliced seitan, a sprinkle of yeast flakes and a drizzle of evo.
Kiwi & raspberry salad.
Cherry & elderflower infusion.

Reactions: Val
E has just had his breakfast: half a slice of wholemeal toast with houmous, half a banana & some healthy homemade baby friendly flapjack.

I'm going to have oats, walnuts, oat milk, blueberries, banana & agave. We've run out of peanut butter :(

E has just had his breakfast: half a slice of wholemeal toast with houmous, half a banana & some healthy homemade baby friendly flapjack.

I'm going to have oats, walnuts, oat milk, blueberries, banana & agave. We've run out of peanut butter :(

How I feel for you as I've not had any for the last 2 weeks. I like to have a spoonful when I have a hunger pang.

I had a salad and I have hardly any fresh vegetables left. I really don't mind eating the same things as long as the meals are tasty. :p

Grated white & red cabbage, grated courgettes and carrots, sliced seitan,walnuts/chia seeds/yeast flakes with Dijon mustard vinaigrette.
A kiwi.
A cold brew infusion ; watermelon & spearmint.

Stuff I swallowed today:

Coffee with sugar
Apple and Blackcurrant juice
Grape juice
Home made whole wheat bread with lettuce, tomato, pickle juice, salt and pepper
Potatoes with more lettuce, more homegrown tomatoes and more whole wheat bread, vinegar and salt
sunflower seeds
a hot drink made from water, cinnamon, ginger and sugar
more grape juice

Reactions: Val