Whatcha Eatin?

I haven't had waffles in years. It's the one kitchen gadget (and I have many) that I don't have. We ate them all the time as kids, usually on Sundays after church.

I love waffles! I have a nice waffle maker/grill gadget that has changeable plates. I am only using the waffle plates lately! It is the George Foreman Evolve gill system. When I was growing up, we had pancakes all the time and waffles were a special treat.

Reactions: Val and PTree15
That's how I usually use my leftover seitan stock.
It's so good. Sometimes I will use it to cook rice. It adds a nice flavor to it. But because I made two batches of seitan, I had enough for some soup. I will get another bowl or two out of it as I added a little water to cut down on the saltiness.

Reactions: Val and shyvas
Today I ate:

bowl of oatmeal with sliced banana
chocolate chip muffin
small gala apple
large d'anjou pear
bowl of spring mix
another bowl of spring mix
vegan lasagna
two slices of bread w/vegan spread
chocolate chip cookie
vanilla almond milk yogurt
some grape tomatoes
bowl of spring mix (for the third time) with handful of grape tomatoes

I need more variety and need to omit things like chocolate chip muffins and cookies from my diet. I would like to be 100% raw vegan.

Reactions: Val
A salad ; grated white & red cabbage, grated carrots, walnuts, lots of Greek black olives from a pouch, chia/linseed/wheatgerm plus a creamy mustard vinaigrette dressing.

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
A salad of boiled red beans, raw chopped kapusta and pink Azeri tomatoes with Krasnodarian tomato sauce;
Granny Smith apple;
Iranian dates, dried apricots, Uzbekh prunes.

Reactions: PTree15
A salad of boiled red beans, raw chopped kapusta and pink Azeri tomatoes with Krasnodarian tomato sauce;
Granny Smith apple;
Iranian dates, dried apricots, Uzbekh prunes.
I miss my Turkish apricots that I get from Trader Joe's. I'm trying to avoid the stores, so I might have to wait on the apricots. They are so good.

• Friendly
A salad; finely grated red cabbage,diced peeled tomatoes, strips of roast red peppers, heart palms, Greek black olives, a slice of
cold veggie loaf, walnuts,chia seeds, yeast flakes with a creamy Dijon mustard vinaigrette.
Raspberries.
Cherry & elderflower infusion.

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
Two clementines and a piece of sourdough toast with Earth Balance and grape jelly; a mug of black coffee.

E - a small banana plus oats with flaxseeds, almond milk, peanut butter & blueberries.

I've got oats, flaxseed, almond milk, peanut butter, walnuts, blueberries & sweet freedom fruit syrup.