Whatcha Eatin?

Leftover spinach (tofu) bake with quinoa, tomato and gem lettuce salad/vinaigrette.
A white peach.
Iced mango, chili & lime infusion.

Reactions: Val
Courgettes fritters served with plant based sour cream plus freshly ground pepper.
Peaches.
Mango & lime, chili infusion.

Spinach and tofu bake served with a quinoa, tomato & black olive salad/vinaigrette.
Vanilla flavoured, soya cream dessert
Iced mango & lime chili infusion.

A salad made with leftovers plus a slice of spinach and tofu bake.
PB yogurt and caramel swirl ice cream.
A glass of blackcurrant & apple squash.

Cooking some quinoa to go with a bubble & squeak tatty (by a brand called Dragonfly) to have with some salad for lunch.)

Bubble & squeak is a dish made with potatoes, onions and cabbage. Most often made with leftovers. I would imagine that their tatty is a sort of fritter.

I like B&S during the cold winter months as it is quite filling and tasty.

Bubble & squeak is a dish made with potatoes, onions and cabbage. Most often made with leftovers. I would imagine that their tatty is a sort of fritter.

Thank you.😀 I agree that potatoes and cabbage go together well. This combination (B&S) is also an essence of many russian dishes, but first of all - of "schi" (cabbage soup, - it can be made either with fresh cabbage or with sauerkraut). If it's fresh schi, then it's "svezhiye" ("fresh"); if it's sour, then it's "kisliye" ("sour"). Vegetarian schi is quite wide-spread too.

That sounds so good!

I am having a tomato sandwich on toast with vegan mayo, onions and pickles. Fresh tomatoes are one of life's greatest pleasures.

A quinoa & vegetable salad with hot sliced sausage (Lidl's) with vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A nectarine & a few apricots.
Watermelon & strawberry flavoured water.