Whatcha Eatin?

I got some Vlasic garlic pickle bites from the Dollar Tree and had some - good and garlicky, all random chopped pieces!
A huge ear of corn from my favorite farm! With spread, salt and nooch, a bit of pepper
Most trail mixes have peanuts. I finished one I'd had for some time and left a lot of them! I liked the sesame sticks best!

I am having a fruit salad with peaches, watermelon, blueberries and bananas. My friend brought me two lovely peaches yesterday. Delicious.

Missis Summer and I just had breakfast at a Harvester - they have a vegan breakfast meal which has sausages, hash browns, toasted English muffins with hummus and with guac. Also mushrooms, which we declined.

Toast with peanut butter and grape jelly; iced coffee with almond milk and maple syrup.

Wide rice noodles with chickpeas, spinach and sun-dried tomatoes .... I guess that's what you call fusion food!
A home-made (American-style) cherry muffin. Or was it a cupcake? I'm not sure I understand the difference.
Now moving on to an orange.

Wide rice noodles with chickpeas, spinach and sun-dried tomatoes .... I guess that's what you call fusion food!
A home-made (American-style) cherry muffin. Or was it a cupcake? I'm not sure I understand the difference.
Now moving on to an orange.
I've never been too sure on what constitutes a muffin vs cupcake.I'd say a muffin has a coarser grain, cake a fine grain.

I finished a pack of the best organic blueberries. the large berries were perfectly sweet, the tiny ones nicely tart. None were overripe! They were on sale so I went back today for more!

I had a cup of decaf with the Almond Breeze vanilla creamer. I don't really like cream of any kind in my coffee, but just wanted to try- I guess it's my favorite, I like it very much in teas!

I'm going to have a Valsoia grilled vegetable pizza with a salad of cherry tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper and that delicious sriracha mayo. :jump:

Back