Whatcha Eatin?

I had a Dulce de Leche oatmilk latte. Now eating a Violife Mature Cheddar and Yves Veggie Bologna sandwich with mustard on sourdough rye. I actually made the same thing for supper last night, got halfway through the sandwich and spotted a tiny spot of mold on the crust. I thought I would throw up. That bread was only a couple of days old. So I took out the whole loaf out of the bag and no mold anywhere. I put it back on the shelf but a few minutes later realized I wouldn't want to eat it so threw it all out and got another loaf out of the freezer. But I wanted that sandwich so made it again!
For lunch we'll have Gardein Chick'n Tenders with Cherry dipping sauce and also sweet potato mash.

Last edited:
TJ's green beans with garlic and onion, and balsamic and salt
I've been really neglecting vegetables lately and my plan is to have large servings for dinner. Tomorrow I'll pick some fresh stuff, like cauliflower and black kale

I had a Mocha Oatmilk Latte. Steel cut oats with maple syrup and bananas.
For lunch, Beyond Burger on a toasted roll with mayo, mustard, dill relish, tomato, onion and romaine.
I'm going to make that Unstuffed Cabbage Roll recipe this afternoon, have some for supper and freeze the rest in single serving portions. I was going to do it yesterday but hit the wall with fatigue so didn't get around to it. I already made the rice, put the ingredients on the counter so I would force myself to do it so I can put the stuff away. LOL

A chocolate-caramel oatmilk latte. A sandwich of Violife Mature Cheddar slice and mustard on sourdough rye.
For lunch I'm making Spaghetti with Beyond Beef sauce.

I just tried Morningstar's vegan Veggitizer buffalo wings. This was my first time trying a Morningstar product. I wasn't impressed. There was plenty of heat pepper-wise, but they lacked any discernible buffalo sauce-type flavor. I dipped them in a Vegenaise dressing just to make them edible. On their own, they were flavorless. I think the next time I eat them, I will drench them my own buffalo sauce and then bake them. The texture was OK, kind of airy, but they were nice and crispy.

Why are red lentils so crazy good? I’m having some of my red lentil soup and I don’t understand how I’m enjoying it so much lol.
To me because they just thicken and don't have a bite. I mix lentil soup half split red, half whole lentils.

I made Aldi vegan turky cutlet, garlic fries and broccoli. Not wanting to cook this week at all.

I just tried Morningstar's vegan Veggitizer buffalo wings. This was my first time trying a Morningstar product. I wasn't impressed. There was plenty of heat pepper-wise, but they lacked any discernible buffalo sauce-type flavor. I dipped them in a Vegenaise dressing just to make them edible. On their own, they were flavorless. I think the next time I eat them, I will drench them my own buffalo sauce and then bake them. The texture was OK, kind of airy, but they were nice and crispy.
I tried the new Quorn buffalo wings yesterday and I wasn't very impressed as they weren't spicy enough for me.