Whatcha Eatin?

For lunch I made a huge potful of mashed potatoes, scooped some out for hubby and then added Red Cabbage with Apples to mine and mixed it all up. Ate it with some Beyond Breakfast Sausages cooked up in the convection oven. Put the rest of the mashed potatoes in containers in the fridge, enough for 3 or 4 more meals.

if you would like some cool ideas for mash potatoes, go to the last couple of posts in the potato thread - one of our favourite posters put up some cool pics and recipes Potato Ideas

I am having some left over steel cut oats, reheated, with berries and some grapefruit/banana.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

A salad ; grated carrots/raw beetroot/red roast peppers/Violife Greek block (cubes) pumpkin seeds/yeast flakes/lime juice vinaigrette.
An apple and a few almonds.
I'm having a salad, too: iceberg lettuce, sliced carrots and celery, red onions, cut-up dill pickles, thin slices of Violife Parmesan and a half a seitan sausage cut into chunks all topped with Italian dressing.

steel cut oats today and we have reached a compromise on the lentil discussion - we will each cook our own :rolleyes:

I am going to make enough, for myself, that I can just reheat it tomorrow and maybe even the next day. Berries and bananas still for each and I will add all the extras I love and he will have his plainer.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

A cup of white tea. For breakfast: a sandwich of sourdough rye, Violife Mature Cheddar Slice, Yves Veggie Salami and mustard. A Peanut Butter Cup Oatmilk Latte.
For lunch we're having Beyond Burgers on a bun with mustard, dill relish, tomato slice and onion slivers.

• Love
Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC