Whatcha Eatin?

it is a holiday here (Happy Victoria Day) so I am going to make my Lemony Berry Pancake Bars and pour maple syrup on them when they come out of the oven and maybe slice a banana on top

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

I know that it had something to do with Queen Victoria but couldn't remember the details ::D

Wiki says:

Victoria Day is a federal Canadian public holiday celebrated on the last Monday preceding May 25. Initially in honour of Queen Victoria's birthday, it has since been celebrated as the official birthday of Canada's sovereign. It is informally considered to be the beginning of the summer season in Canada.

Reactions: Emma JC
I know that it had something to do with Queen Victoria but couldn't remember the details ::D

Wiki says:

Victoria Day is a federal Canadian public holiday celebrated on the last Monday preceding May 25. Initially in honour of Queen Victoria's birthday, it has since been celebrated as the official birthday of Canada's sovereign. It is informally considered to be the beginning of the summer season in Canada.

yes, the unofficial planting rule in Canada is that you don't plant your vital garden items until/after Victoria Day Weekend as frost is still possible in many parts until then - just a few days ago I had the air conditioning on and today I had a light jacket on outside as it is 16 degrees C (64F)

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Love
Reactions: shyvas
Leftover thick vegetable soup plus a sprinkle of yeast flakes.
A salad ; French green beans, gem lettuce, peas, red roast red peppers, smoked diced tofu, vinaigrette/sunflower seeds/yeast flakes.
Blueberries & raspberries with Alpro soya yogurt/stevia.

I'm having a quinoa & vegetable salad; gem lettuce, smoked cubed tofu, green asparagus, peeled diced tomatoes, black olives, fennel, sunflower seeds/vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
Raspberries & cream/stevia.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I had a banana and then wholemeal toast with Marmite and a slice of vegan cheese.

Reactions: Emma JC