Whatcha Eatin ? - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Aldi- Moser Roth dark chocolate with sea salt. Sooooo good!
I even had to go back and read the package because it was hard to believe it had no dairy! It was soft, like milk chocolate, with wisps of sea salt flakes every now and then- not like it was salty though. My son was really surprised it was vegan! I've gotten all the other Moser Roth dark chocolates, which are all good- mint, orange almond, 70%, 80%. Not the chili one- I hate pepper spiced chocolate. I can control my eating of all those, but this one is going fast...

Reactions: Val
Made some mini pasties last night for today's dinner. They were going to be oven-baked samosas but the shape didn't work out as the pastry kept falling apart. Still, they have worked out ok and I will be eating them together with vegetable pakoras, Garlic Pickle, Mango Chutney and a side salad of mixed leaves, chopped cucumber, lemon juice, mint and sunflower seeds.

I have a vegetable stew of courgettes and mushrooms in hot tomato sauce + whole-grain pasta

Quorn vegan spicy chiken patties were buy one get one free. I've been craving that kind of processed food and really liked it. They had a crisp breadcrumb coating and nicely spicy.
Wishing I had some fries, I can't remember the last time I had fries :rolleyes:

I had two slices of artisan bread, tofu, salad, olives and cornichons for lunch. I worked out that I can eat artisan bread! I'm so happy about getting bread back. I've been eating it almost non-stop for every meal.:D

I'm going to have a vodka and orange juice with some galia melon.

Reactions: PTree15
Gettin' in my comfy stuff & within ten minutes, I should be eatin' three extra-"cheesy" vegan tacos... and some unsalted potato chips & dip. :weird:

It's 8.40a.m., and i can't sleep already, because the sun is shining me right in the eyeo_O. So i'm eating blueberries, Granny Smith apples, dates, my beloved spinach pie and addictive chocolate with grapefruit chunks (thankfully, it has no maliscious stuff, like milk or smth.):p

Reactions: MadamSarcastra
It's 8.40a.m., and i can't sleep already, because the sun is shining me right in the eyeo_O. So i'm eating blueberries, Granny Smith apples, dates, my beloved spinach pie and addictive chocolate with grapefruit chunks (thankfully, it has no maliscious stuff, like milk or smth.):p
You & those spinach pies. LOL :p Hey, enjoy & g'night! :hug:

A sandwich... chickpea salad on pumpernickel-rye, plus some unsalted chips/crisps & a dip of my own concoction.... :lick:

A last-minute concoction of my remaining SuperGreens rotini, the last little bit of my roasted cauliflower "cheese" (that already had sautéed garlic, onion & baby spinach added to it), some diced tomatoes, a drizzle of EVOO, half a can of cannellini beans, some nooch powder, garlic powder, sweet basil, & Mrs. Dash....

Last edited:
All the same within two days:D:
Prebranac (serbian baked beans):drool:;
Tomato-napa cabbage-pickles salad with apple cider vinegar, yeast and spicy seasoning;
Spleat pea soup with veggies, dill, flaxseed flour and salsa;
Sauerkraut and pickled spicy chopped cabbage;
Korean-style pressed soy fiber and shredded pickled carrots;
Pickled seaweed;
Dark chocolate and peaches;
Black currant and red currant directly from the shrub;
Soaked cashews, green apples and dried apricots.:apple:

I consumed half a loaf of fresh baked Tuscan Boule and I’m not sorry.

I had two slices with Miyokos butter. And two sandwiches with vegan mayo and garden (not mine) tomatoes. And I did it two days in a row. After six months of tracking points with WW, it was absolutely amazing. Back on track tomorrow. :)

Half a toasted bagel with Go Veggie vegan cream cheese (already seasoned with nooch, onion powder, & dill weed)....

Pepper-flavored tofu with fierce mustard and pickled seaweed with apple cider vinegar.:p ...And blueberry and apple Fortex vegan bars (Larabars analog).:pig:

Status
Not open for further replies.