Whatcha Eatin ? - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, large pie... party-sized... gotcha. More like these?? (Last time, I promise. LOL)

Cheese-Pie-Recipe.jpg

Spinach-Pie-2-1-Small.jpg
Exactly!:yes: And what are these things called?:???::iiam: Just curious...:p

Nnnno, silly-pants:p:hug:,- the last image you've posted (the party-size:lol:).
Oh... it was just a train of thought.... pie... pizza pie... party pizza... party-sized....

Here, if you order a party-sized pizza, that means it's larger than large. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Val
Oh... it was just a train of thought.... pie... pizza pie... party pizza... party-sized....

Here, if you order a party-sized pizza, that means it's larger than large. :rolleyes:
Here we go:p. A linguistic and cultural barrier!:D:rofl: It'll do then...:pride: Whatever you call it, it's tasty and addicting:pinkelephant:

Yesterday i was looking for nutritional yeast, because i never tried it before(!):iiam:, and really wanted to add it to macaroni, already cooked soup and salad, but all i could find was a weird Fajito seasoning, consisted of yeast in general. :shrug: It cost $0.96. :sheep: And it appeared to be delicious!:drool: I'm hooked.:pig:

Last edited:
A salad from the work caf with kale and arugula, lemon-herbed tofu, chickpeas, red onions and olives topped with a little olive oil and red wine vinegar. (I was lazy about making my lunch today. :D )

It's 3.20p.m. yet and i've just had a lunch:D: fresh, just fermented sauerkraut from the plastic pail and a huge salad of napa cabbage, beafsteak tomato, pickles, apple vinegar, yeast, cumin, curcuma, etc... And some dark chocolate with cashews.:p Everything seems much tastier when eaten in the fresh air.:angel:

This thing that I picked up last night & never ate.... :rolleyes:

8a5dc5d5a850eda54eb3babc93ec3a0a.jpg
Looks good:yes:. Especially, i've always loved the idea of mixing legumes and rice. I think, on Monday i'll be making stirred red rice with veggies and curry powder. Maybe, i'll replace it with Basmati, because i've read that red rice is full of arsenic:confused:. It appears to be that all rice absorbs arsenic, just like tobacco absorbs cadmium:eek:.

Pasta salad made with rotini, broccoli, carrots, red onions, tomatoes and black olives in Italian dressing. I could eat this every day and never tire of it. :D

Pasta salad made with rotini, broccoli, carrots, red onions, tomatoes and black olives in Italian dressing. I could eat this every day and never tire of it. :D
I really need to make pasta salad.... YUM!! :drool:

I'm not a huge fan of vinegar-y stuff... I'll have to find an Italian dressing to suit me, I guess. :rolleyes: -- (When in doubt, I get Newman's Own sauces/salsas/etc... just 'cuz the proceeds go to charity.)

You know, @PTree15 ... I was almost set on my notion to try to make ravioli from scratch tomorrow for my Saturday cooking project. That sounds like way more work that I'd like.... Pasta salad it is!! LMAO :D

:thanks: for the idea/reminder!

Reactions: Val and PTree15
Status
Not open for further replies.