Whatcha Eatin ? - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made the Absurdly Easy Chocolate Cake (for Easter) from VB and added Justin’s mini dark chocolate peanut butter cups to the batter. Yeah, eating that. :lick:

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
Pasta with pesto made with walnuts fresh basil, garlic dip, and lemon. Roasted chickpeas and mushrooms, and mushy broccoli. Didn't mean to mush up the broccoli, but it was

I'm going to have a GF roll toasted with vegan cream cheese and strawberry jam for breakfast.:lick:

I'm going to make a big salad for lunch, sweetcorn, grated carrots, lettuce, cucumber and red bell pepper with an apple cider dressing and have it with a new peanut burger I bought from Tesco.:drool:

Dr. McDougall's vegan pad thai noodle soup....

And some raw broccoli & cauliflower dipped in vegan ranch....

And a few unsalted kettle chips....

Last edited:
Reactions: Val
Whole grain toast with peanut butter and date sryup with cacao powder mixed in

Reactions: Val
Was feeling peckish, didn't really have anything to nosh on, so I whipped up a wrap.... Multigrain Flatout spread with roasted cauliflower "cheese" sauce, baby spinach, thinly sliced sweet onion, a handful of garbanzos, roasted red pepper, a half-slice of Daiya cheddar, Roma tomato, and basil.... :lick:

VeganWrap1.JPG
VeganWrap2.JPG

I'm going to try to only eat half of this right now.... LOL :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I tried to make this Crispy Baked Peanut Tofu | Minimalist Baker Recipes but the tofu didn't come out as crispy as it was meant to. Taste wise it was delicious though, I have some leftover baked tofu so I might try it again later in the week. The cauliflower 'rice' was very similar to real rice when it was mixed with some of the peanut sauce.

2015-06-24%2013.10.07_zpsevcnoinv.jpg

I'm going to make this for lunch today, but without the cauliflower rice and with some grilled asparagus.

A Kashi Creamy Cashew Noodle Bowl. They should call them Spicy Cashew Noodle Bowls.... they're not all that "creamy" but they do have a really nice little kick to 'em (from ginger & red pepper).... :lick:

Last edited:
Fresh blueberries. They were on sale at the grocery store this week. :starshower:

Status
Not open for further replies.