Whatcha Eatin ? - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today (at dinner) i was satisfied with our buffet.:) The only minus is enormous amounts of sunflower oil.o_O
These are sauteed cabbage with carrots, peppers and tomatoes; and sauteed eggplants with veggies. And my own adjiga.:drool: Watermelon is not mine, as i can't eat them.:D

I always take such big plates (especially with tomato pieces), that waiters get spooked and look at me with square eyes (because they expect that i would grab meat and fish in the same amounts).:rofl:

Last edited:
So Delicious salted caramel cluster vegan ice cream. CVS had it and I had 30 percent off coupon for one item. Score! They had the Ben & Jerry's vegan flavors, but they were $6 apiece. So Delicious was $5 (then my 30 percent off, yay!), and it's tasty.

Remember when I tried to turn my roasted cauliflower "cheese" sauce into a firm cheese? Yeah, that didn't pan out. LOL :rolleyes:

But it did turn into one damn tasty spread! :) So I spread some on a few dill Triscuits for a little snack....

CheezyTriscuits.JPG

I froze half of it & put the rest in my almost empty Go Veggie "cream cheese" container... I think it'll rock on bagels, too. ;)

Last edited:
I was going to have zucchini cakes but I got home too late to make them. So I am having a vegan sausage instead.

20180821_201925.jpg 20180821_201934.jpg

Reactions: Tom L. and Val
Kick ***! I bet you're gonna have a blast with it! :up: I remember Jer & I were quite enamored of the GoSun... we watched video after video after video.... LOL :rolleyes:

gosunsport-300x217.jpg

Reactions: Val and PTree15
Lol I have been watching lots of videos! I still cant believe it worked. Here is the breakfast bread baking. 20180825_143604.jpg

"Cheesy" sautéed veggies on ever-so-slightly-toasted rye....

CheezyVegOnRye.JPG

I normally wouldn't use two slices of Daiya, but it's the new provolone-style, so what the hell... I'm indulging. :p Sautéed garlic, red onion, red bell pepper, baby bella mushrooms, baby greens (seasoned with rosemary, oregano, basil, dill, Mrs. Dash, smoked paprika, nooch, & my walnut-Parm)... and there's two slices of Roma tomato in the middle. I wrapped that sucker in foil & popped it in the oven for a few minutes.... :dance: And I'll have another beer while I wait. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: PTree15 and Val
I am having a slice of breakfast bread (kind of a spice bread with raisins) and a cup of coffee.

Last edited:
Reactions: Val
I tried the Daiya mozzerella cutting board shreds (new here). I think the taste is better, but they still have that icky stick to your teeth gluey feel.
I so love Daiya blocks! I'd have gotten those but the shreds were $3.50 and blocks $4.99 so...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.