What did you have for lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown rice (soaked overnight then cooked) and green peas with a little olive oil, sesame oil and salt.

Today I'm downtown again. I'm going to this raw vegan place for a wrap. The last one I had there was awesome. Now if I could only remember what it was called. lol

Corn and brown rice salad

Sprouted corn, boiled, then roasted
Germinated brown rice (boiled)
tomato
spinach
cabbage

Sauce: Onion, garlic, various "Italian herbs", salt, apple cider vinegar, nutritional yeast, water and olive oil.

I'll be having a salad and a hearts of palm sandwich. Got some old bay seasoning to make it taste like a seafood sandwich.

I had a raw falafel wrap. It was okay. I thought the texture was a bit mushy, but the flavour was still good.

Same thing I've had for lunch every day for the last 6+ years - a Vitamix smoothie and a few potato chips. Ingrediants: 1/4 cup Hemp Pro 50 powder, 1/2 cup frozen kale, half a carrot, half a celery stalk, a medium roma tomato, 1/8 cup worcester sauce, few ice cubes and water. The Vitamix blender was the best $500 I've ever spent. There are lots of cheaper blenders but I don't like drinking salsa - it makes them as smooth as a V8. I had a friend once give me a fresh tomato from his garden and that took it to a different level, maybe some day I'll grow my own tomatoes.

well, today it was called brunch even though it happened around 1pm

smokey tempeh, tofu scramble with green onions/jalapeno/spinach/whole cherry tomatoes, breakfast beans, toast with peanut butter, fruit bowl of banana/grapefruit/raspberries

maybe just popcorn tonight.... that was really filling

Emma JC

Red lentils, jasmine rice and broccoli.

Germinated brown rice (cooked) with green peas,lettuce, grilled onions and garlic, olive and sesame oils, salt. Afterwards I had a few slices of bread with peanut butter.

I had a huge salad yesterday, with chopped up falafels on top. I know that sounds weird, but it was actually really yummy.

Having leftover curry from last night.

I'm having veggie sushi rolls today, with some spinach gomae for my greens.

I'm making some kale slaw for this evening, but I'll have some of that with some leftover veggie stew today for lunch.

today will be leftover pea soup from last night - mmmm so good - from scratch with split yellow peas, carrots, celery, onions, potatoes - a bit of cumin, garlic powder, pepper.... served with crackers, hot sauce and chipotle

Emma JC

Lunch was a pasta salad: Rice noodles, caramelized onion, garlic, turnip, lettuce, tomato, broccoli

Dressing: Blended water, crushed flax seeds, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce and Italian spices

I'm going for a bike ride after work this morning, so we'll see where I go for lunch. I'm leaning towards a Buddha bowl at my favorite raw vegan restaurant.

Pasta salad again with rice noodles, caramelized onion, garlic, cucumber, carrot, broccoli, avocado, olives, dried seaweed and roasted sunflower seeds.

Sauce was a mixture of a pizza sauce, soy sauce and a dab of sesame oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.