What did you have for lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had hummus with pretzels, cucumber slices, and bell pepper slices; an orange; and a banana.

A sandwich from the school deli with vegan cheese, avocado, sprouts, lettuce, tomato, brown mustard and vegan mayo, on sourdough. Somehow this was one of the best sandwiches I've had.

Tvp tacos with homemade chipotle sauce, homemade sour cream, lettuce, salsa verde and onion.

I had some roasted BBQ'd King Oyster mushrooms, left over from dinner last night with a baked Japanese yam and small salad. Yum

Sandwich with follow your heart provolone, basil, lettuce and kumato with a salad.

Leftover black eyed peas and mustard greens.

Today I am having some amazing leftover coconut curry, red lentil soup, and some coleslaw I also had leftover.

Had lemongrass "beef". Beefless tips, rice noodles and sauce on a salad.

I have to work today, so it will be an avocado summer roll from the local sushi bar for me.

Carrot lox on a bagel with go veggie garlic and chive cream cheese.

Peanut butter and maple syrup with cinnamon on multi-grain bread, a cup of roasted vegetable soup and a side of french fries.

Going to have a tofurky beer brat, sauerkraut, homemade coleslaw, leftover corned seitan and potatoes.

Oops, I just posted my lunch on the dinner thread! I had hummus and pretzels. I may have more because I am still a little bit hungry.

French Fries, a vegetable spring roll, and when I got home a banana smoothie made with frozen bananas (with peel), homemade brown rice milk, and 2 large pitted medjool dates.

I just made some sushi rolls with avocado, yam, and cucumber. Yummy!

Yesterday I had a sandwich with avocado, tomato, cucumber, onion and lettuce. Then someone gave me a box of smores girlscout cookies...I haven't had processed sweets like that since I gave up my oreo habit. Ate too many, ending up feeling nauseous and jittery.

Status
Not open for further replies.