What did you have for lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fried spinach and mushrooms, shredded carrots, sliced tofu. Daiya melted on top.

I had two rice cakes, each topped with almond butter and strawberry jam. I had a few cashews on the side, a fig, and an orange as well.

Refried beans, Mexican rice, guacamole, shoe string french fries, green salad w/mixed veg and tofu

Eating big meals today because I was half starved over the weekend due to lack of groceries lol.

Quinoa, soy mince, tomatoes, mixed salad, chili and ginger sauce, avocado, sweetcorn and blood orange.

M.I.L is back in hospital, so we thought we would have lunch in the hospital cafe. Bad move they had not a single vegan choice, all the sandwiches had meat or cheese, all the salad bowls had animal products, even all the fruit salad bowls had cream or custard . I asked for a vegan sandwich and was told well buy one and take off the cheese. Guess who was very angry and hungry by the time we got home.

Pizza with tomato sauce, spinach, chard, baby kale, green pepper, mushrooms, tvp (flavored with not beef broth and liquid smoke), green olives and aldi vegan mozzarella.

Left over roast potato, pumpkin, beetroot, turnip, onion and garlic chopped and stirred through left over bean casserole all wrapped in a flat bread and toasted

Will be leftover veggie sushi from last night. Made them with carrots, cucumber and avocado.

Spaghetti topped with Earth Balance, nutritional yeast, and teriyaki tofu.

Leftover lemon orzo soup from last night and a big salad with lots of veggies, parmesan (go veggie brand) and just caesar dressing.

Leftover lemon orzo soup from last night and a big salad with lots of veggies, parmesan (go veggie brand) and just caesar dressing.

That sounds delish!

Today I'm having Tuscan White Bean Stew for lunch.

Gumbo with green pepper, zucchini, yellow squash, onion, kale, spinach, eggplant, seitan, black beans and hearts of palm. I had a lot of left over stuff (rattatouille, hearts of palm and fried chickn seitan) so I made it into a gumbo. Was not disappointed.

Going to have salad and some bean soup leftover from last night.

Chickpeas ovenbaked in soy cooking cream and chili ketchup with sliced banana and cashews (recipe calls for peanuts but I'm allergic) with quinoa and a side salad.

Having a chao cheese and lettuce sandwich and pretzel chips with a dip I made with homemade sour cream.

Reactions: Forest Nymph
I finally have my appetite back after being sick! I just had some vegan chic'n with ketchup and some rice and bean chips. I may have some Ben and Jerry's non-dairy ice cream or an orange in a little while.

Spicy sliced seitan on a poppyseed bun with grilled onions and spinach, dipped in a nooch cheez sauce, and a side salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.