What did you have for lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a store bought yam sushi roll. I should know better than buying sushi at the grocery store. It was okay, but definitely not as fresh as it should've been.

I had the faux "eggs" (chickpeas and flax seeds mixed with water and cooked) I had this morning along with some pasta, cabbage, carrots, tomatoes, salt and a few dabs of sesame seed oil.

I was looking forward to posting this awesomeness that I got at a restaurant far from my house today. I got stuffed french toast with berries, maple syrup, and coconut whipped cream. I also got a vegan malted milkshake with coconut whipped cream. It was one of the best meals I have ever had.

Leftovers of this are probably going to be for dinner!

Reactions: Forest Nymph
I had a raw Buddha bowl. I get them all the time for half price, as they were made the evening before. It was tasty.

Back to my usual packed lunch today - chopped apple, a sweet pepper and a handful of nuts, with a little lemon juice.

I was lazy today and had a Thai spicy peanut take-out box. It was good, but spicier than usual.

Leftover red beans and rice. Ate it for three days straight. Made a huge pot and hubby and I have been eating it. It's finally all gone.

Brown rice and lentils with caramelized onion, garlic, broccoli, cabbage, pizza sauce and a few drops of sesame seed oil

Lately I keep making these little salads to carry to work...I always toss romaine lettuce with lime juice, powdered ginger, and capers. Then I add whatever other veg I have, like tomato, cucumber, green pepper or olives...it's also really good with crumbled corn tortilla chips as croutons.

I had one of those with raw almonds, a pink grapefruit, and a handful of Sour Patch Kids (I know, gross, haha, I like sour candy).

Leftover chana masala with basmati rice (been on an Indian kick this week, apparently)

leftovers from last night's supper - gnocchi with spag sauce and on top... zucchini, green onions, fresh garlic, mushrooms, spinach

I'm having massive salad with chickpeas and walnuts. I made the dressing with an avocado, lime juice, and fresh minced garlic. I watered it down just a bit and seasoned it with salt and pepper.

Sliced tomatoes, hummus and chipotle Tabasco sandwich on toasted seed bread.

I like it even better in its stunning simplicity versus the more complicated sandwiches I fixed for dinner yesterday.

Reactions: hopeful
Seitan sandwich, salad and some vegan Rob's puffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.