What did you eat for Dinner/Supper today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night, I had a grilled Follow Your Heart gouda sandwich on sourdough bread, some cucumber slices, and a glass of vanilla soy milk.

Reactions: Forest Nymph
Dinner from last night was

Homemade whole wheat wraps stuffed with smokey tofu, lettuce, cabbage, tomato sauce, caramelized onion, garlic, salt.

Tonight is the same as last night - leftovers.

Curry, coconut milk, sweet potato, white potato, broccoli, cauliflower, bell pepper, chili pepper, onion, garlic, chick peas, can of tomatoes, zucchini, garlic, spices ... on rice.

Emma JC

Roasted potato strips with salt, pepper and ketchup. Also had the rest of the ice cream I made the other day (dates, rolled oats as flour, tahini, cacao powder, salt and vanilla extract.)

Shortly after my acai drink snack I had some Bruschetta, my version of it at least, without the oil: Wholemeal toast, tomato, onion flakes and garlic powder, apple cider vinegar and salt.

Dinner was unconventional for me, and I'm feeling it's enough but I may have popcorn later if not.

Bananas with peel (washed), peanuts, acai powder and a little jaggery as a shake.

Tonight, I had a burrito (a tortilla filled with shredded vegetables and black beans, left over from last night).

Pretty much the same as lunch, whole meal wheat wraps with the same pinto bean paste mixture, jalapenos and broccoli, but I also added some hash browns and used ketchup instead of plain tomato paste this time.

Also had a fruit cup smoothie that I mixed in a generous amount of Kale. It was surprisingly good.

Snack today was just some sunflower seeds in shells that I boil and roast with a few herbs to the point where the shells as well as the inside dissolve in the mouth with a little chewing.

I had teriyaki tofu, a baked sweet potato with a tiny bit of Earth Balance, and, for dessert, part of a pomegranate.

Bit of a junk dinner but i had a vegan burger with Violife cheese slice, vegan mayo, a bowl of broccoli and some potato wedges, was tasty!

I had teriyaki tofu and a sweet potato with a bit of Earth Balance.

Left-over whole grain pasta with oil, pine nuts, stewed tomatoes, nutritional yeast, crushed red pepper, black pepper and salt.

Pine nuts or pecans can really make a simple dish spectacular.

Reactions: hopeful
Whipped together some thick wholemeal wheat wraps for dinner tonight, stuffed with wombok cabbage, broccoli, caramelized onion, garlic, tomato paste, soybeans, peanuts, jalapenos and salt.

Last night was pizza with home grown tomato, basil, eggplant, chilli, capsicum and pineapple with a sprinkle of vegan pizza cheese. Cooked in O.Hs new toy, an outdoor wood fired oven.
Tonight is going to be stir fry vegies and tofu

Reactions: hopeful
I am preparing the Tofurky ham hasselback style with green apples, rosemary, potatoes and onions, with the included glaze for dinner later. I'm also making fresh cranberry sauce with cranberries, the juice of an orange, a little water, brown sugar and orange zest.

Thanksgiving night (Thursday): I had teriyaki tofu, homemade (not by me) applesauce, and homemade (not by me) cranberry sauce, all followed by a slice of vegan pumpkin pie.

Last night: A portobello mushroom wrap, french fries, and a soda. (I was out at a restaurant.)

Status
Not open for further replies.