What did you eat for Dinner/Supper today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night, I had "goddess noodles" from a cookbook by Isa someone (I forget her last name, but she has a lot of really good vegan cookbooks). Sadly, I didn't really love them. I ate my dinner, but I wasn't really a fan of that particular dish. There are a lot of recipes in the same cookbook that I love, though.

Having mashed chickpeas, avocado, lemon juice and seasonings topped with lettuce and ranch on a pretzel bun.

Reactions: Nekodaiden
Dinner was brown rice that had soaked over night, pulverized into a flour, lightly heated with some dates then blended with some frozen strawberries and cocoa powder + added water to make a semi hot thick drink.

Brown rice with red cabbage, broccoli, cos lettuce, spinach, carrot

Dressing: Water, tomato, onion, garlic, flax seeds, apple cider vinegar, salt, and black pepper well blended.

Had a beyond burger, veggie dog and pasta salad.

Salad with kale, quinoa, roasted butternut squash and onion, dried cranberries, pumpkin and sesame seeds with a lemon-tahini dressing.

Tonight I have planned for Veg Briyani and i have ordered in this website. they brought me in 10 minutes

Last edited:
Was out today so I had subway for dinner:

Veggie patty foot long on wheat with most of the salads and sweet onion sauce.

I was lazy to cook so I ordered the Pizza Express Vegan Giardiniera. Enjoyed it.

CTRTnScW5lKwDdqXpXLPcCsBmRZqQISn8mTK4I2o5jcah_16kmtaTJ2mPn06uY8ttcn8oqUGF4u8Zo0V0aMhSKbJP5g-f6vvqeeq01VkQ7VX7de6TsKc9YEZD0IMt7dpjH88zFLsmA0Ykf7IIdamYm07VFruDCr3hVQYzBiBHFLQYx-sTaDzdEh2cpckvblSZA0D0mDw8PCeRL1UaPAfgddwI9rxuo6tQB1ViSo25sWcjxjx6HGjUNLBrfMxC5FgK2v7G4dSBzuAhL0CZ-1UsSL6SE5fX0IV7vP_MxvfP6tw-jmtWD2SYv-hrEmpFEZjJ-mdgzcDTBavJunWs8mZ_tweZE9ohQdyakFqpzij5IfAV5jXVA861PBmcPLLw3mSMISDhd9SP81Nl8FofllOWGY6rYM4TSAVVfG-ZoQAiDiQF6gIeIB6uIYtY5EgcFYcVlh-tuNmCWFhfnnBmvDRwIoAHv0ddewnm59THE3y0DbeXFvG_cuiXVQCPKvEYn_fWM-qC2MLHUkpPB_qfO2a_TFg8tGdVEydlY3zNV1COrehH1-9PUXPRmHNyHvfmuT3LvOG8Tia06wtNAN999EtAXmo8uCRrxxqMHJ6J6I=w1263-h947-no

Reactions: Damo
I had a bowl of: a rice/quinoa blend, black beans, avocado, and tomatoes, topped with a bit of vegan ceasar (no idea how to spell that, sorry) dressing.

Having a baked red potato with earth balance, garlic powder, chives and tofutti sour cream with roasted yellow squash.

Reactions: hopeful
Naughty tonight, home made chips in a sandwich with home made tomato relish. Had a slice of pineapple in a long glass of rum and orange juice for dessert

Last night, I has a salad with Boca "chick'n" on it and vegan ceasar dressing. Then I had some raisins and a popsicle.

Corn*, green pea and cauliflower soup, flavored with Vegemite, onion, garlic, cayenne, rosemary and salt.

*Nixtamalized corn as masa (flour).

Had goulash last night. Elbow noodles, tomato sauce, spices, garlic, green pepper, onion, yellow squash and portabella mushrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.