What did you eat for Dinner/Supper today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are having a little heatwave. so I wanted to get out and have dinner. There is a place in the mall that makes Poke bowls. I have only eaten there once but they have a couple of veggie options. the veggie poke bowl is just like the meat option but with tofu, extra veggies and a scoop of guacamole.

It was too hot to cook again but I have been eating out a lot so I compromised. I went to the market and was just looking around for something ready-made and couldn't find anything that looked good. I thought that I might just make some pasta and then I found it.

Kite Hill Mushroom Ravioli. Stuffed with almond milk ricotta.
Just put in boiling water for 5 minutes.
It was pretty good with some basic pasta sauce.

I stopped by the Safe Halloween school event after grinding away on finishing my prospectus. I knew there would be free stuff and it would relieve my stress.

I was pleasantly surprised that instead of ordering pizzas for the event, there was a nacho bar, with tofu bits in a yummy spicy sauce and lots of guacamole to put on the multi colored tortilla chips, with black olives and scallions.

I also had a drink they called spider something or other. Because it was a kiddie event, of course it was non-alcoholic. Cranberry juice with ginger ale.

It was too hot to cook again but I have been eating out a lot so I compromised. I went to the market and was just looking around for something ready-made and couldn't find anything that looked good. I thought that I might just make some pasta and then I found it.

Kite Hill Mushroom Ravioli. Stuffed with almond milk ricotta.
Just put in boiling water for 5 minutes.
It was pretty good with some basic pasta sauce.

Have you tried Engine 3 ravioli? we don't get most of Engine 3 products here so I haven't.

I do hear they are very good.

Emma JC

Have you tried Engine 3 ravioli? we don't get most of Engine 3 products here so I haven't.

I do hear they are very good.

Emma JC

I don't know. I usually don't check out that aisle in the grocery store. Didn't even know Kite Hill was in the ravioli business.
I may check it out again. I usually just make up some dry pasta and put pasta sauce over it.
I went to the store to pick up something ready-made (cause it was too hot to cook), but I couldn't find anything that appealed to me - then I saw the ravioli and thought that it would be good to try.

I'll look to see what else they have.

Reactions: Emma JC
Chickpeas mashed in Vegenaise with salt, pepper and Bragg's Sea Kelp seasoning, on wheat bread. Sort of a vegan tuna sandwich.

I also had a cup of that instant spiced hot apple cider, because it's November and I'm officially freezing to death.

If I get hungry again I'll have some hot vegetable soup, but I may just sleep early.

Spanish rice, made with a variety of beans and vegetables, from the freezer. (I tend to cook and bake in large quantities and freeze some for later use.)

I'll eat a couple of apples in a bit.

Grated carrots with pumpkin seeds plus vinaigrette.
Quinoa & peas with sliced vegan sausage (Aldi) with a drizzle of olivie oil and a sprinkle of yeast flakes.
Warm cinnamon flavoured apple crumble ( a blend of ww flour & ground almonds) & soya cream.

WW linguine with sauteed courgetti, onions, garlic, roast red peppers, finely diced burger, black olives and melted Violife.
A persimmon.
A glass of Côtes du Rhône.
I'll be right over! ;)

I had a bean burger on toasted Italian bread with Vegenaise, hot sauce, mustard, relish, pickles and onions; handful of grapes.

last night was miso noodle soup with lots of veggies including broccoli, green onions, carrots, garlic and some wakame

Emma JC

Reactions: Nekodaiden
Status
Not open for further replies.