What Did You Cook or Bake today?

silva

Forum Legend
Supporter
Reaction score
A lemon pound cake.
I must have read your mind because I've thinking about that, and now it's in the over :chef:.
I used Robin Robertson recipe for pound cake and added these True Lemon packets, as well as some lemon juice. Probably not as lemony as I'd like. It called for one cup of silken tofu 🙄.Didn't notice that till I dumped the 12 oz box in the bowl. I played with the oatmilk to compensate :shrug:

Reactions: KLS52

KLS52

Forum Legend
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
I must have read your mind because I've thinking about that, and now it's in the over :chef:.
I used Robin Robertson recipe for pound cake and added these True Lemon packets, as well as some lemon juice. Probably not as lemony as I'd like. It called for one cup of silken tofu 🙄.Didn't notice that till I dumped the 12 oz box in the bowl. I played with the oatmilk to compensate :shrug:
Hope it turns out ok! 🤞🏼

• Friendly
Reactions: silva

KLS52

Forum Legend
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
I used this recipe. I don’t have yogurt so I sub Tofutti sour cream. And I don’t use lemon extract. Just lemon juice, generic brand. I had one wrinkled lemon and used that for the glaze. And no zest because I don’t like bits of tiny things in my cake lol.

Reactions: silva